epilogue

"no way" baekhyun said and placed his hands on his hips.

"come on" chanyeol whined.
"it's not dangerous, I'll be careful. nothing bad will happen."

"excuse me! the last time you were riding this stupid motorcycle you ended up in hospital and you almost died, okay? don't you dare to tell me not to worry."

"baek, please... it will be fine."

the brown haired boy stayed silent for a while.

"what do I get if I do it?"

"a kiss?"

"I can get a kiss anytime."

"you might not get any ever again if you take them for granted."

"shh. okay, fine. how am I supposed to sit on this thing?"

baekhyun followed chanyeol's instructions and they finally managed to leave the garage behind the house chanyeol lived in.

the motorcycle had been repaired a while ago, so chanyeol wanted to take baekhyun somewhere. he hadn't told him why but it seemed to be important, so baekhyun had agreed.
they drove through seoul for about fifteen minutes and baekhyun had to admit that riding a motorcycle wasn't even that horrible.

it was kind of fun and exciting to be honest.

they turned left and followed a road that was a little more narrow than the others and stopped in a parking space.
baekhyun recognized the big gate with the engraving cemetery of seoul.

"why did you want to go here? do you... do you want to visit jae's and younghyun's grave?" baekhyun dared to ask.

chanyeol nodded.

"I feel like I have to go there. with you. it's very important that you're also here."

the brown haired boy nodded and followed the boy he could finally call his boyfriend although he was still a little confused. he guessed that it had something to do with this whole exeque thing, so he decided to simply trust chanyeol.
they walked down a path with their hands intertwined, took a few turns and arrived at the graves they wanted to visit after about five minutes.

"we're here" chanyeol said and pulled two small grave lights out of the pocket of his coat.

he put one of them on each of the graves and lit them with a lighter.
the two boys stood there for a while, only looking at the two flames lighting up the dark. there were only a few street lights on the cemetery, so it was pretty dark everywhere due to the fact that the sun had already set.
chanyeol kneeled down in front of the graves and placed his hands on the ground.

"hello, jae. hello, younghyun. I want to introduce you to someone. his name is baekhyun and he is a student at the school I also go to. he's a very amazing, kind and beautiful boy. and he's... he's the one. I've finally found him. he saved me when I was in danger. I guess I would've joined you if he hadn't been there. I hope you like him."

baekhyun blinked repeatedly, trying to hold back his tears.
chanyeol was just so pure and the love for his brother and his brother's boyfriend was nothing but beautiful.
he kneeled down next to him and kissed his boyfriend's cheek.

"hello, you two. I'm not as amazing as chanyeol thinks I am but I'll try my best, so you can accept me being by his side."

"don't listen to him. he's amazing" chanyeol said.

baekhyun blushed and smiled although he refused to agree.
the two boys got up from the ground and looked at the graves for a while until chanyeol pulled the brown haired boy in for a hug.

"I love you" he said all of a sudden.
baekhyun's body stiffened for a second because it was the first time he heard him say it.

"I love you, too" he replied then and smiled his famous smiled chanyeol loved so much.

the raven haired boy lowered his head a little and placed his lips on top of his boyfriend's.

I got him, jae. and I'll try my best not to lose him. please take care of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
well. that's it, I guess? it feels so weird that I'm done with this story now.
if anyone has enjoyed and read it until the end: thank you, you're my hero XD
thank you very much for reading my first story here. I'll try to improve and come back with a better story you'll hopefully enjoy.
have an amazing day. remember that you're appreciated.♡
see ya!
-izzy