ten

baekhyun was hanging out with suho, xiumin and kai a few days later to watch a movie when he received a message on line.

LINE

parkxchan
hey, just wanted to
ask when you have
time to work on
the history project
-chanyeol

byunnbaekhyunn
hi, are you free
tomorrow? you could
come to my place if
you want to

parkxchan
okay. can I come over
around four?

byunnbaekhyunn
yep, that's fine

baekhyun didn't really know whether he wanted to see chanyeol again. being with him at school was confusing enough but they had to get this project thing done if they didn't want to fail.

"baekhyun, who are you texting?" xiumin suddenly asked.
"don't you like the movie? is it boring?"

"it was just about the project for history. and the movie is cool, don't worry."

"okay" xiumin answered and snuggled up to suho again who sat next to him.

baekhyun smiled. xiumin was so addicted to cuddling that it was just adorable. baekhyun was very happy that those three guys next to him were his friends and he enjoyed being with them a lot.

"by the way have you guys heard about jimin's party? it's his birthday next week" kai said.

suho and xiumin nodded but baekhyun shook his head.

"who's jimin?"

"a short boy with pink hair. it's almost impossible not to recognize him so I guess that you've already seen him at least once" suho said.

"I think I saw him in the canteen last week then" baekhyun answered.

"well, he asked me whether I wanted to come to his party and also told me to bring some friends. you can come with us if you want to, baek."

baekhyun had never been to a real party before but he thought that it could be fun so he nodded.

"sure, why not."

xiumin clapped his hands and smiled.

"that's so cool! we need to find a nice outfit for you!"

baekhyun smiled because of his friend's cute behavior.

"okay."

"so we're going together then?" kai asked.

the other three boys agreed. it was getting late and baekhyun felt that he became more and more tired. he snuggled up to kai's shoulder and fell asleep a few minutes later.

"guys! wake up, I'm hungry!" xiumin whined and baekhyun slowly opened his eyes (xiumin is my spirit animal).

"what time is it?"

"it's almost ten! and I'm starving."
suho also woke up and patted his head.

"give me a minute and I'll prepare a nice breakfast for you."