seventeen

chanyeol pulled baekhyun in the bathroom and made sure that nobody was there. but they were alome since it was officially still time for class.

"what the heck do you want?"

baekhyun asked and tried to free his wrist from the tall boy's grip.
chanyeol smiled and took both baekhyun's hands in his.

"you looked so cute and kissable that I couldn't resist any longer I guess."

"stop speaking nonsense. let's go and have lunch."

he turned around and took a step towards the door but chanyeol stopped him.

"no, baek."

the brown haired boy knew that getting mad or being stubborn was useless so he decided to try something else. he folded his arms over his chest and pouted while giving chanyeol puppy eyes.

"but I'm hungry."

the tall boy groaned and tried to resist the urge to kiss him.

"don't make it so hard for me. it's unfair."

"you're unfair. you stop me from having lunch with my friends."

"you should stop acting like this then! you know that I can't resist you."

baekhyun raised one eyebrow.

"oh, really?"

he put his arms around chanyeol's neck and the younger couldn't help staring at his lips.

"baekhyun, don't. you know that I can hardly control myself when-"

"aw."

baekhyun pouted again and let go of him.

"why did we come here then?"

"because- aish, I don't know what I was thinking. you're right, we should just go eat-"

he was interrupted by a pair of lips on his.
it took chanyeol some time to realize what was happening.

baekhyun kissed him!
they had already kissed before, yes.
twice.

but it had always been chanyeol who had kissed baekhyun.
and now -
he was confused but he didn't want to waste his time on unimportant things.
he wrapped his arms around the smaller boy's waist to pull him closer to his body. baekhyun ran his fingers through the taller boy's hair which made him get goosebumps.
chanyeol softly bit the smaller's bottom lip and licked it asking for entrance.
their tongues fought for dominance for a while but chanyeol won in the end which caused him to smile into the kiss while baekhyun was a little frustrated. the tall boy slowly took a few steps backwards without stopping to kiss baekhyun and led him into one of the stalls before locking the door.

"why... how do you do this to me?" he asked and tried to catch his breath.

the brown haired boy shrugged but he couldn't hide the proud smile on his face.
chanyeol felt like he was on fire.
his body was filled with desire and he couldn't deny that every cell and every fibre of his body wanted the boy in front of him.

"you're only making it worse" he said and placed a small kiss on baekhyun's lips.
"a smile like yours shouldn't be allowed."

"you still have about four weeks left, no need to try so hard."

baekhyun smirked and placed his hands on chanyeol's chest.

"stop pretending that you don't like it" the tall boy replied and cupped his face before he kissed his cheeks and then his lips again.

he played with the hem of the older's shirt and unbuttoned the first two buttons. he kissed baekhyun's neck where he eventually left a few hickeys before continuing right next to his collarbone.
he just couldn't stop himself.
the boy's skin was so soft and warm that he wanted to kiss him forever.
the brown haired boy was breathing heavily and had his head thrown back to expose more of his neck because well -
he liked this.