eleven

chanyeol stood in front of baekhyun's door and waited for it to be opened. he wondered whether the boy was asleep or not home yet because it took some time until baekhyun appeared. chanyeol couldn't help staring a little because the brown haired boy only had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"oh, hey" he said and chanyeol tried to focus on his face.
"hi" chanyeol answered.
"can I come in?" he asked then to interrupt the awkward silence between them.

baekhyun stepped to the side and let chanyeol in.

"you can wait in the living room, I'll just get dressed. give me a minute."

chanyeol looked at his back when he walked away. a few water drops travelled down from baekhyun's shoulders until they reached his hips. his hair was still wet and a little messy.
chanyeol couldn't lie -
baekhyun looked beautiful.
he was beautiful.
chanyeol went into the living room and sat down on the sofa. baekhyun put the clothes he had chosen before on and dried his hair with a towel.
he felt so embarrassed!
he was kind of confident concerning his body because he exercised a lot but standing in front of chanyeol with only a towel wrapped around his waist to cover the most important parts...
ugh.
he splashed his face with some cold water because his cheeks were light pink. after that he took a deep breath and went into the living room.

"sorry, I was busy so I had to take a last minute shower" he said.
"no worries. shall we start?"

baekhyun nodded.

"sure. I just have to get my laptop from my room so we can do some research."

he came back a minute later and the two boys roughly planned what they wanted to present and in which way. time passed by quickly and the sun had already set when until they had created an overview of their project. baekhyun stole a glance at the clock.
it was 07.50pm.

"don't you have to go home? I mean we don't have school tomorrow but still. don't your parents worry where you are?"

chanyeol shook his head.

"they're going out so it doesn't really matter. and I've told them that I'm with you."

baekhyun nodded.

"are you hungry? we could order something to eat."

"that would be great."

"alright then. do you want pizza?"

"pizza's always good so yes."

baekhyun got his phone from the wooden table in front of them and called the pizza service. they both ordered and waited for their food to arrive then.
chanyeol excused himself and went to the bathroom. he washed his face with cold water to clear his head. baekhyun made it really hard for him to control himself.
everytime their hands or shoulders had touched he had resisted the urge to pull the older boy close.
but it was so hard.

"get yourself together, park chanyeol" he whispered to himself when he heard the door bell.

he went into the hallway and baekhyun also came out of the living room. baekhyun opened the door and greeted the girl outside.

"here you are" she said and handed him two boxes.
"enjoy."

"thank you" baekhyun replied and gave them to chanyeol who was standing behind him.

pretty close.

baekhyun paid and the girl thanked him. he was about to close the door when she coughed awkwardly.

"sorry, I shouldn't ask but... are you two a couple? you look so adorable together."

baekhyun almost choked on his saliva for the second time today and chanyeol felt his cheeks becoming warm.