twenty-five

the days were passing by without baekhyun really recognizing.

he got up early in the morning, went to school, came home late and studied until the early morning.

the boy himself didn't even notice how hard he was trying to distract himself by keeping himself busy but his friends did.

they knew that something was wrong with the brown haired boy but they didn't know what it was.
suho tried to find out what his friend's problem was but baekhyun always changed topics.

not even one of baekhyun's friends what was wrong with the boy.

except for kyungsoo.

he was the only one who knew about the fight and also the only one who saw how much baekhyun and chanyeol were suffering.

he watched the two boys at school everyday and it was obvious that their state wasn't getting better at all.
it rather looked like it was getting worse and worse.

baekhyun was in history class but he wasn't listening to what the teacher was saying although he was actually a good and attentive student but he simply wasn't able to do so today.
it was wednesday.

but not a wednesday like any other wednesday.

it was the 27th of november.

which meant that it was chanyeol's birthday.

but chanyeol wasn't even at school.
he usually sat next to baekhyun in history class but the chair next to the brown haired boy was empty and the said boy had a weird feeling in his stomach.

like something bad would happen.

something awful.

and he didn't know yet that this feeling wasn't lying to him.

but he would find out soon.

baekhyun scribbled some things on the sheet of paper in front of him and pretended that he was taking notes.
luckily his teacher didn't notice and the class ended without him getting into trouble.
the brown haired boy sighed in relief and stuffed his things into his bag.
he could finally go home.

he walked to the train station near his school since he had developed the habit of taking the train instead of going to school by car.
he liked the feeling of following the endless stream if people going to work, school or something else.

he liked getting lost in the crowd like he was only a tiny part of something big going on and on.

day by day.

unchanging.

never-ending.

chanyeol put his jacket on and left the flat. he carefully closed the door because he didn't want his parents to know where he was going.
chanyeol went downstairs and stepped out of the house.
the cold breeze made him shiver but he didn't care at all.
his mom had told him to stay at home instead of going to school since chanyeol hadn't felt well in the morning so he hadn't been able to see baekhyun.
but the tall boy felt that he had to talk to baekhyun.
his pride was hurt but that was not important at the moment.
he pulled the keys for his motorbike out of the pocket of his black jeans and entered the small garage next to the house.

the vehicle was parked in the back so it took chanyeol some time to get it out of the garage.
he hadn't really had time to ride his motorbike lately but he loved it a lot, especially the colors.
it was a huge motorbike, mostly black but with a few red stripes which looked a little similar to flames and there were also a few small silver stars were scattered all over the vehicle.
chanyeol hopped on the motorbike and started the engine after putting his helmet on.
he loved the sound and the engine's power practically flooding through his veins.