fourteen

"thanks for giving me a ride. get home safely" baekhyun said as he got out of the car.

"no problem. see you on monday" suho answered.

xiumin and kai were sleeping in the back of the car so baekhyun couldn't tell them goodbye. he followed the path which led to the front door of the apartment complex and unlocked it and suho drove away after his friend had disappeared.
baekhyun entered his apartment and took his shoes off. he was tired but still too hyped to go to bed because of the party.

he hadn't told his friends about what had happened between him and chanyeol at the party but now that he had sobered up a little he felt horrible for not stopping him or chanyeol.

why hadn't he just resisted him?

it would've been better and he wouldn't have so many regrets now.
but he hadn't been able to do so.
he couldn't resist chanyeol.

that was the truth.

he made a cup of tea and made himself comfortable on the sofa where he started reading a book. it was one in the morning but he didn't have to get up early the next day since it was saturday. he read a few chapters and drank his tea until he felt hinself becoming a little tired.
he was about to go to the bathroom to get changed when the door bell suddenly rang which caused him to almost jump out of his skin.

"who the heck is that? it's almost two" baekhyun muttered and went towards the door.

he opened it a little, just enough to peek his face outside and was somehow not really surprised to see chanyeol standing there.

"what are you doing here? why aren't you home? you can't just show up at my place in the middle of the night!"

"sorry, I-"

"go home! you better stop playing with me."

baekhyun wanted to close the door when chanyeol turned his head and revealed a completely swollen cheek and a few scratches that had been hidden in the darkness of the corridor before.

"oh my god! what happened to you?"

baekhyun's anger disappeared within a second and he pulled chanyeol inside to examine his face and neck.

"tell me what happened, chanyeol."

baekhyun suddenly scrunched his nose.

"wait, are you drunk?"

"maybe a little?"

the words came out slowly.

"can I... can I use your bathroom, please? my stomach feels... really upset and I d-don't want to r-ruin your p-pretty apartment..."

his voice trailed off and baekhyun quickly placed one of chanyeol's arms around his shoulders and led him to the bathroom where he made him sit down on the ground in front of the toilet.

"if you have to throw up, please do it there and not on the floor" he said while pointing at the toilet.

as expected chanyeol threw up a few minutes later and baekhyun patted his back to calm him down.

"is it better now?"

chanyeol nodded and baekhyun handed him a glass filled with water.

"thank you."

"no problem. let me have a look at your face now."

"is that a pickup line? because it's really bad."

"I dare you not to tease me because I won't hesitate to kick you out then."

"you should know best that being kicked out is not a nice feeling."