four

chanyeol and baekhyun left the school building.

"let me go" baekhyun said.

"stop acting stupid, baekhyun. the nurse told me to make sure that you get home safe so I'm going to do that."

baekhyun let out a sarcastic laugh.

"don't act like you care about me. and when did you start doing what others tell you, huh?"

chanyeol ignored his comment.

"where do you live?"

"I'm not going to tell you that."

"dude, how the heck am I supposed to accompany you then?"

"just don't do it then."

"are you kidding me? tell me where you live or I'll drop you in three, two-"

"okay, fine!"

baekhyun gave up.
why was chanyeol so stubborn?
and why did he suddenly care?
this guy was the living example of confusion.

"my car is parked behind the school. I can tell you the way while driving."

chanyeol nodded and carried baekhyun to the parking lot. he didn't really mind carrying the older boy since he was quite skinny and chanyeol was very strong.

"this one over there" baekhyun said and pointed at a grey car.

he unlocked it and chanyeol helped him to sit in the passenger seat.

"do you even have a drivers license?" baekhyun asked suspiciously.

"maybe?"

baekhyun low-key panicked.

"okay, no. I'll drive myself."

chanyeol laughed.

"of course I got a drivers license. you're too easy to play with."

baekhyun pouted and chanyeol started the engine.

"so which road do I have to take?"

baekhyun told him the directions but apart from that the two boys were silent. they arrived at baekhyun's place about ten minutes later. he lived in a huge apartment complex near the park chanyeol (you see it? park chanyeol omg XD) often went to with his dog. they got out of the car and baekhyun sighed.

"thanks for coming with me. I can make the rest on my own."

"you're not home yet."

baekhyun would've started a discussion with him but his body ached so much that he decided to let it be. he wouldn't be able to convince chanyeol anyway. chanyeol put baekhyun back on his feet and waited while he was looking for his keys.
they entered the building and turned left. baekhyun stopped in front of the fourth door.

"am I home enough now?"

chanyeol smirked.

"almost."

baekhyun banged his head against the door.

"why is he so annoying?" he whispered and prayed that chanyeol didn't hear it.

"what did you say?"

"nothing."

"it didn't really sound like nothing."

"aish, you're so annoying. that's what I said."

he regretted the words one second later. would chanyeol hurt him again? he seemed to be calm at the moment but he knew it too well that this could change within a few seconds.
he closed his eyes and leaned his head against the door frame.