twelve

the weekend was over way too soon and baekhyun groaned when his alarm woke him up on monday morning.
he got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to get changed with his eyes halfly closed.
he sighed because of his reflection in the mirror. the circles under his eyes were darkblue and his face was swollen.
great.
he took a shower and got dressed. after that he applied some make-up on his face to make it look at least acceptable and dried his hair.
he hadn't slept well at all but he felt a little better and refreshed now. baekhyun wasn't really hungry but he forced himself to at least eat an apple because he knew that he needed some energy. after his small breakfast he walked around in his flat.

he didn't want to go to school.

he didn't want to see chanyeol.

he didn't want to talk to him.

but he couldn't just stay at home either. and moreover he wanted to see his friends. he'd be a coward if he skipped classes just to avoid chanyeol.
he put his shoes on and grabbed his bag and the keys before leaving the flat. it was 07:55 and he couldn't wait any longer if he didn't want to be late.
luckily there wasn't too much traffic so he arrived at the school on time and made his way to the home room.

"baekhyun! what happened?"

kyungsoo asked as soon as baekhyun sat down next to him.

"didn't get enough sleep last night."

"oh no, poor baek. what's wrong? do you have problems with someone or something?"

baekhyun shrugged.

"there were just a lot of things on my mind. but don't worry about me, it's fine."

"are you sure? you look like you should've better stayed in bed."

"it will be alright."

he at least hoped so. he didn't really know how to face chanyeol yet in case that they met somewhere at school and moreover he had to work on that project with him.
which would be awkward for sure.

chanyeol sighed in relief when the bell finally rang telling him that it was lunch time. he was about to starve and he hated japanese class.
and he couldn't stand sehun staring at kai anymore thinking that the pretty boy didn't notice it.

"how much more time do you need until you ask him to marry you?"
chanyeol asked in a sarcastic tone which caused sehun to snap out of his trance and hit his arm instead.

"shut up! this is my business and not yours. moreover before telling me things like this you should stop being a jealous bitch whenever you see kyungsoo with baekhyun."

"I'm not jealous!"

he tried to hide the blush on his face but sehun had already seen it.

"you. are. so. frickin. jealous. park. chanyeol. just admit it, its so obvious anyways."

chanyeol shot him a death glare and put his things into his bag.

"stop imagining things. I don't like him. I never have and I never will. end of the story."

sehun followed him out of the classroom and towards the canteen.

"my ship is sailing, I swear to god. the bad boy has fallen for someone. a guy. wow, so many good news on a monday. I feel like karma is waiting just around the corner because mondays aren't supposed to have anything good about them."

as soon as he had finished the sentence he bumped into someone and would have fallen over if the someone also known as kai hadn't caught him. chanyeol smirked at the sight and shot sehun a devilish smile before heading to the canteen and leaving his best friend alone with his crush.
which was probably a little rude but he couldn't care less since he didn't want to hear sehun fanboying anymore.
he got a tray with food and looked around the room until he saw chen and lay sitting at one of the tables.