Part 13

WARNINGS : SMUT! Video sex, masturbating (both), swearing, slut shaming

You shook your hips, dancing to the music you had playing whilst you were in your kitchen as you cooked dinner for yourself. Something that hadn't happened for a while, only really happened when Chris was working away and you weren't 'needed'. This time, however, it wasn't work that had Chris away for a few days but in fact, it was a family affair. He left Friday and wouldn't be back until Monday evening which meant the entire weekend was yours. Chris had made it clear you were to get any work unfinished, complete by end of work Friday and to have the weekend off and you were going to do just that.

After work Friday you went out for drinks with Haley and Cobie; you were glad to say they were now friends of yours after the three of you went out for lunch. It was meant to be your way of apologizing to the two women but instead, it turned into the three of you having a blast and one too many cocktails. Which resulted in you being spanked over Chris' knee behind his desk when you returned to work.

'Such a naughty, little girl, Sugar.'

Incoming call from Daddy... - The automated voice on your phone informed you from whre it was docked on the side.

A small smile tugged at your lips as you accepted the call, your back to your phone as you swayed your hips as you continued with making your dinner.

"Sugar?"

"Yes, daddy." you smiled, shaking your hips as Roger Daltrey sang 'My Generation'. "What can I do for you?" you sang, wiggling your ass as you quietly sang the words to the song.

"What your doing is fine."

"What?" your eyes widened when you had spun round to face your phone, gasping when you saw it was a video call and not a voice call. "Oh my God!" you began blushing and covered your face with your hands, embarrassed Chris had seen your stupid dancing.

"Don't stop, Sugar. I was enjoying that sexy little show you were putting on for, Daddy." he licked his bottom lip, smirking into the camera.

You let out a little laugh as you shook your head, moving closer to your phone. "There was nothing sexy about that."

Chris looked at you as if you were crazy. "You kidding. The way your ass looks in those shorts, babygirl, damn!" he bit his lip grinning. You rolled your eyes looking away from your phone, telling him to shut up. "Okay, okay." he smiled holding his hands up in front of him as he laughed. "I just, wanted to see how you were."

You shrugged standing up to go back to the stove, smelling your food almost cooked. "Fine. I'm serving." you smiled as you turned round and held up the pan in your hand.

Chris nodded with a small smile. "And since when can you cook?"

"Since always." you stuck your tongue out at him.

"What is it? It looks gross." he teased.

You gasped spinning back round to see him. "How dare you! I'll have you know my mushroom risotto is delicious."

"I'll have to try it some time."

You shook your head as you turned back to face the stove. "Not. A. Chance." you shook your butt at him as you spoke, making Chris burst out laughing loudly. You let out a small laugh as you plated your risotto up before moving back to talk to him. "So, where are you? Cause that poster of Jennifer Lopez behind you doesn't look like any interior of a five star hotel I've seen." you smirked, placed some food into your mouth.

Chris let out a short sigh, looking over his shoulder to the poster behind him on the walk. "Hmm, no, as much as I wish they were... My Ma's house."