2

1 week later

I've been nice and settled, and I've been avoiding sails ever since our little disagreement

I've been nice and settled, and I've been avoiding sails ever since our little disagreement. I still see him around of course. I'm friends with his sister. I try to not talk to him but of course, he lives to start shit with me. Like currently.

"Fuck you eating the food I bought." He says snatching the apple out my hand.

"Why are you like this?" I say trying to leave the kitchen but he blocks me.

"Mane Ian no type of way. Did you buy the food? So fuck you eating it fo ?" He says biting the apple himself.

"Your right." He looks at me shocked for a second but quickly recovers.

"Hell yeah, I'm right." He says smirking.

"Why aren't you at your place," I say mumbling.

"Because of my roommate annoying. Much like yo little ass. You 18 yet?" He asks while eyeing me taking another bite of the apple.

"No, I just turned 17. I'm pretty sure you knew That though. He looks me up and down.

"You still young my ass bout to be 21 in two weeks." He says cheesing like he did some great. "A nigga bout to go get sum bitches and weed and just have a fucking ball." He says doing a stupid little dance. I can't help but laugh.

"That's great Silas," I say rolling my eyes but still smiling. He can be cute sometimes. Only sometimes when he's not being a dick.

"Yea I know. You still a virgin?" I look at him shocked.

"Why you so worried bout me? What's with all the weird-ass questions?" I ask looking at him weirdly. And it's not like it's any of your business but yes I am." I say rolling my eyes.

"That's good." Is all he says.

Honestly, I've never really even been kissed before. I haven't dated people to do sexual stuff with. I've never had a hickie or anything. No one even touched me sexually.

"Are you?" I ask even though I already know that answer. He starts busting out laughing.

"Girl don't get me started." He says laughing up a storm.

"Okay." Is all I say and he looks at me.

"Can I ask you sum ..." I say looking at him. He just nods his head.

"Why don't you want me around your sister ?" I say remembering what he said to me a few weeks ago. He gives me a funny look.

"Y'all in my mind don't click. She's so fake and your so you." I look at him funny.

"What do you mean fake?" I say looking at him funny.

"Well it ain't my place plus we ain't friends so get out my face." I grab his arms.

"Please tell me," I ask turning his face towards me. He looks down at me cus he's about 6ft 4 and I'm 5'3.

"Ight.. she is talking bout how you so poor and yo mama didn't want you." He says and my world starts to spin. I thought she was my best friend.

"What else she say?" I say sitting down. He just looks st me.

"How you'll never get anyone because your well ugly." I pop off.

"You know what fuck both of y'all. I know you didn't like me and I didn't mind. But she's fake at least you didn't hide you didn't like me. Oh, I bet y'all laughed at my expense. It's not funny. Fuck both of y'all." I say storming out. I'm about to tell Tammy fake ass about her self. I call her up.

"Hey girl how you -" I cut her off

"Fuck you bitch keep my name out yo mouth," I say through the phone and hanging up. Before I could drive off. Here comes Bitch ass Silas.

"Get the fuck out the car now!!" He yells and I just back out. He jumps in front of my car.

"Are you fucking crazy Silas move," I say getting out the car.

"No your going to listen to me now. When I heard her saying that shit. I told her about her self. Ian talks shit about you. You know Ian fake. I tell you to yo face ion like you." He says while holding both my arms.

"I know I know. You got yo wish though. I'm staying far away from both y'all." He looks at me strangely and just lets me and walks back to his house.

What y'all think gone happen next ?