34

Silas and pure has to go pick up Anyia from pure's moms place. Pure was limping from all that sex Silas had her doing. Silas was just laughing at her.

"Shut the hell up Silas.... it's your fault. You did this shit." She says whining a little.

"Come on let's go get our daughter." Silas says laughing.

Silas knocks on the door to see Anyia opened it. She crosses her arms at them.

"Y'all was spouse to come get me last night. Where was y'all?" Anyia says mugging them both. They both look at each other awkwardly.

"Well I was giving ya mama her birthday present from me. It took long and your mama loved it. She couldn't stop telling me how much she loved it." Silas says smiling at her and pure hit her.

"Your So -" Pure looks down at her.

"Yes daddy gave me a gift." Pure says sighing because she couldn't come up with another answer.

"Well where is it? I wanna see." Pure looks panicked.

"Nah it's grown folks shit." Silas says shrugging.

"Ugh ima need you to chill. Come on Anyia. Bye mama." Pure says limping to the car.

"Mommy why you walking like that ?" She says looking at her funny.

"Uh daddy dropped some on me.. well I'll be better tomorrow." Pure says lying even more.

"No she won't baby. Don't let mommy lie to you daddy gone give her another gift tonight." Silas says rubbing her ass.

"Damn you gone send yo own daddy to jail ?" Silas says mugging Anyia.

"I mean ... if you hurt mommy. I love you very very much but you can't hurt mommy." Anyia says shrugging. Silas just bust out laughing.

"Ion hurt to mama. I make mommy feel good." Pure hits Silas upside the head.

"Baby daddy don't hurt me. He just ... plays to much and rough. Mommy is fine. Daddy would never hurt me." Pure says smiling at Anyia.

"Yea I would never hurt her. I love her way more than you." Silas says kissing her. Anyia gasp.

"Are you two back to being couple?" She says with a big smile on her face.

"Hell yea. We gone be a big happy family." Silas says picking her up.

"Hell Yeah!!" Anyia says hugging Silas head.

"Anyia !!" Silas and pure says.

"I need you to stop cussing." Silas says sighing.

"But I just want to do hood rat shit daddy." Silas just walks away from here. Silas needed to stop cussing around her.

"Oh shit Silas ..." Pure says dragging him somewhere.

"What ?" He says mugging her while on her phone.

"I forgot the break up with the dude I was seeing..." Silas looks up so quick.

"You dead ass right now. Call him and dead that shit now." He says calmly trying not to go off on her.

"Okay I will ... don't be mad at me. Your the only dude I want Okay .." she says trying to hug him but he mushes her head.

"I know damn. Just dead the shit. Until then I'm not giving you no dick." He says shrugging.

"Well that's stopping you from having yo son .." Pure says mumbling.

"Nah what you say?" He says snatching her neck gently. It didn't hurt it more turned her on the hurt.

"None Silas ima call him right now." She says whining. "Maybe after I call him we can do it..." Silas starts to laugh.

"Got you feening for the dick huh ?" Silas says kissing her lips. Pure looks down. Silas was in simple words blessed and he knew how to use it. Pure was in heaven when Silas put it on her.

"Yes. I love your dick more than you." Pure says laughing looking up at Silas who had a straight face.

"Awe for real ?" He says looking her straight in the eyes.

"No i love you as a whole. Your dick a little more but that mouth. I love the most." She says kissing him.

"Ima need you to move up off me." Silas says mushing her face.

"Why you so mean to me." Pure says pouting her lips.

"Ian mean that's just how I am ... I've always been like this." Silas says pulling pure towards him.

"Ughh you wanna try to make another baby ?" Pure says smiling but Silas mugs her.

"Nah nigga what I tell you now go do what you gota do." Silas says leaving out the door.

•••

I be reading y'all comments and some of y'all aggy. I was gone finish this book and start a new one but now I'm not. Some of y'all like "Pure don't take up for her self" blah blah blah. I don't care. I wrote her how I wrote her. Hop off my dick. To the people who has none but good things to say I see y'all and thank you ❤️