37

"Silas can you wake up ?" Pure says sighing. He just puts a pillow over his head. He wanted to sleep.

"Your birthdays in a few days. We have to get the party stuff ready." She says kissing his chest.

"Mmh suck my dick." He says moving the pillow of his face. Pure mean mugs him.

"Silas get up." She says. He pulls her back down.

"I love you. Do you know that ?" He says smiling.

"And I love you too Silas. Who would have knew I would have a child with you." She says mugging. He just smack her head.

"Ouch ! What I'm just saying we hated each other." She says laughing.

"Yeah I know." He says smiling thinking back to the times he would bully pure.

"I use to stay making you cry. You was weak. Now I make you cry because of my -" she cuts him off.

"I can't with you. You better stop before I don't marry you." She says getting up but he pulls her back down.

"I wouldn't let you back out of that even if you tired." He says kissing her and getting up.

"Yes I know Silas." She says smiling to herself.

•••

"Anyia hurry yo ass up." Silas says to Anyia while she grabs her things.

"Man stop talking to me." Anyia says crossing her arms walking past him. Pure just rolls her eyes at the two arguing like always.

"Silas and Anyia. Could you two stop?" She says smiling.

"Okay mommy." Anyia says going to hug Pure.

"She started it." He says mumbling pushing Anyia off so he could hug pure.

"Your just a big baby Silas." She says laughing.

•••

Pure decide to take another test to see if she was pregnant since she hadn't been on her period in a while.

"Fuck" she says as she holds up the positive test. She was done what split. She knew Silas wanted another child but she didn't want to go through the pain of having another one.

"Silas !!" She yells and he comes running in the bathroom almost slipping.

"What what's wrong." She holds up the test and he takes it. He grins.

"Oh yeah that boy put in work and it paid off." He says dancing around. Here comes Anyia almost falling.

"What what's wrong?" She says out of breath. This little girl.

"Yo mama having you a sibling." Anyia scrams.

"Yay yay ,but ima still be yo baby right daddy ?" She says hugging him.

"Yea you Are Anyia. You still gone be my baby." He says smiling.

"What about me ?"Pure says fake pouting.

"I love you too mommy. We gone be a happy happy family with my baby on the way." She says rubbing pure stomach.

"We still have to go to the doctor kiddo." She says getting up.

•••

Just a filler blah blah blah