11

Pure POV

For the people who don't know how to say it ^

I wake up tired as hell with Silas laying next to me shirtless

I wake up tired as hell with Silas laying next to me shirtless. I can't move. My legs feel like jelly from last night. No I didn't have sex with him. He just ate me out and fingered me a lot last night. He looks down at me and mean mugs me.

"You finally up. It's 2 pm. Yo ass was knocked out all damn day. I got you some food." He says handing me a bag with the McDonald logo on it. I just smile at him.

"Thank you." I say with a raspy voice. He starts to laugh.

"Damn I wore yo ass out last night huh? Bet you won't go see that nigga no mo." He says smirking going back to his phone typing away. I wonder who he texting i peak at his phone and it says "deep throat".

"Who deep throat?" I say rolling my eyes crossing my arms. He looks down at me.

"What it sound like. Get yo ass out of my phone." He says. I try to get up but I fall to the ground. He picks me up and puts me down on the bed.

"How you gone eat my pussy. Then text someone else?" I say but then He laughs and goes back to texting.

"Well fuck you silas." He looks at me and kisses me and I lean away from him but he grabs my head and kisses me again.

"I would fuck you but you by legal yet." I look at him funny and he just smirks. I don't even know why I let this nigga eat the cat.

"But you can eat me out and finger me." He starts to laugh. I just push him.

"Mane you need to get on." He says rolling his eyes.

"No you do." I say crossing my arms. He kisses my lips one more time and I get butterflies.

"Shut that shit up." He says answering his phone laughing. He so fine.

"Nah Ian doing nun right now moni." He says getting up and going out the room. Oh hell no he has me so fucked up. How he gone say I can't fuck with nobody but he can have bitches left and right. He has another thing coming.

•¥•
Silas pov

I go out the room and talk to moni. Her deep throat game crazy. She a white girl and she cute. Honestly I don't know about fucking with pure. She's really not my type and that shit would be weird. We never really liked each other back then. I know I'm an asshole.

"Hey can you come over

"Hey can you come over." She says through the phone sounding horny.

"Uh yea. Give me bout an hour." I say moving around to see Pure with her arms crossed. She mean mugs me.

"So that's what we doing now ?" She says with her arms crossed. I just go in the house ignoring her ranting behind me.

"Ight bet. Ima move around cus your just a hoe." I turn around and push her on the wall. My anger issues are out of control. Every one knows I have them. I try to control them but sometimes they get the best of me.

"Let me ask you sum. Did I ever say we was together? Did I ever say I wanted to be with you?" Before she could answer ,I answered for her. "No I didn't now shut the fuck up and stop talking shit." She looks at me sadly and nods her head going to the guest room. I think I hurt her feelings. That's anger problems for ya.

Silas walks back into the house looking for pure. He didn't really want to leave off on bad terms with pure. He knew she was young and probably had a crush on him. He didn't want that. Silas knew he couldn't give pure what she wanted. He was emotionally unstable and couldn't hold water. He wanted better for pure. Even though he didn't want her to date.

He knocked on the door hearing her feet coming towards the door. He sees pure little self open then door. He thought to hisself pure really was short. Pure was about 5'3. While Silas was 6'4. Pretty big height difference in his opinion. He knew Pure stopped growing so that's just genetics.

"Look I'm sorry for going off on you..." he says trying to make up for his little outburst.

"No you said what you said. You mean it I get it." She says sighing. He felt even worse now. He was going to change the subject.

"When you go back to school?" He asks trying to change the subject. Silas didn't want her to be mad at him. Even though it was to late. He was just going to act like everything was normal.

"I'm going back in August.we'll be going to the same collage. But I know you don't care." She smile at him little attitude.

"I do care pure. I'll even show you around campus. You gone be a lil ass freshman. Bet not be talking to them niggas. They just want one thing. Trust me I'm one of em." Silas says laughing. Pure just sighs.

"Okay Silas. Anything you needed? I have stuff to do." She says looking back in the room. Silas shakes his no. Not knowing how to make the situation any better.

He try's to give her a hug but she moves and he sighs.

"Nah but I'm bout to head out. So stay in the house." Pure just shakes her head yes and closes the door. Silas sees she's being distinct. He knows it's because of what he said earlier. He won't think to much of it now. He grabs his keys and leaves to moni house.

•••
Y'all don't show my book no love. Anyway I changed the writing a little bit. Y'all like ?