14

Lacey in mm^

Silas and moni are a very weird couple. Silas is
only with moni because he's bored with life. He doesn't want to face his true feelings so he's going to keep running away from them. Silas walks into moni house and closes the door. He's still butt hurt from pure going off on him.

"Wussup babe." He just nods his head at her. Moni only likes Silas because he's fine as hell and has good money. She likes to be spoiled and she knew Silas could do that for her.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" She says analyzing his sad face and posture. She goes over to him and kisses him. He doesn't kiss back. Silas isn't even feeling moni like that,but He doesn't want to break things off just yet. He want to use her to make pure jealous. In the back of Silas's mind he knows he's wrong but he really doesn't give a fuck. They're both using each other to get what they want. They just don't know it.

"Mane why you always So whiny. The world don't revolve around you moni get on." Silas says getting up grabbing his phone and leaving out the door.

•••
The next day.

Pure is patiently waiting for ronnie. She hears a. Knock on the door and goes to answer it ,but before she can her room mate Lacey does.

"Oh who are you?" Lacey smirks looking Silas up and down biting her lips. Silas mean mugs the fuck out of her.

"Don't worry bout that. Where pure at?" He asks looking in the room Lacey rolls her eyes. In her mind Silas was the finest man she's ever seen. Why would he be looking for someone so basic.

"Ion think she in but you can come in if you want." Lacey says smiling. Before he could say anything he sees pure standing there with her arms crossed.

"Aye pure can we talk?" He says completely ignoring Lacey who's standing right between the two. Lacey's use to attention and she doesn't like that Pure was getting it all. Lacey didn't even know Silas nor pure but she did know she wanted to fuck him. She just moved in with pure to the dorms.

"I mean I guess,but you would have to make it quick. I'm waiting for someone..." Pure says going outside with Silas. Pure didn't like how Lacey was all up on Silas. Lacey looked like she was ready to jump his bones. Which she was but Pure didn't know that.

"Look I wanted to say sorry for what happen last night.." he says looking her in the eyes.

"All is forgiven Silas." She says taking him in. Damn she thought. Silas was sexy as hell.

"You don't understand. I don't know where theses -" He was cut off by Ronnie walking up the stairs. Silas mean mugs him. Ronnie smirks and put his arms around Pure. Pure just stands there awkwardly.

"Wussup long time no see Silas." Ronnie says holding his hand out to Silas but Silas doesn't take it.

"Nah not long enough. Last time I saw you. I beat yo ass. I guess you don't listen huh?" Silas says stepping to Ronnie and Ronnie steps to. Pure gets in the middle of the two.

"Uh uh. Y'all are not about to do this again." She says holding Silas back. Ronnie peeps that and scrunches his face up.

"Why you holding him back huh? You still like him or sum." Pure snaps her head towards him. He has a big ass mouth she thought.