10

Silas pov

I wake up and I feel some all over my face I open my eyes and I see pure kissing all over my face

I wake up and I feel some all over my face I open my eyes and I see pure kissing all over my face. I push her ass off me.

"Yo what is you on." I say mean mugging her. She just looks at me funnily.

"I was waking you up. Shut up Silas acting like you wasn't kissing all up on me last night." She rolls her eyes and I start to laugh.

"Pure I was bored. You was having a panic attack and I didn't know how to get you to clam down. That worked." I say shrugging at her. She gives me a death glare.

"Well maybe we can keep it going ?" She says innocently. I just shake my head no.

"Pure you 17 and I'm 21. We can't keep shit going." I say getting up out the bed.

"But I'm about to be 18 in 6 months." I laugh even harder.

"You want me to wait 6 months for you Pure? Fuck no. Do you know how many hoes I got waiting for a chance. Fuck I look like going after a 17 year old girl." I say looking at her. She seems kind of hurt but the truth hurts sometimes.she looks at me one more time and just leaves out the door. Fuck she going?

•¥•
Pure POV

I knew it was a long shot telling Silas that. He's so rude and he is really hurting my feelings. Fuck him. I text ronni. Yes the dude that I met back at my job. He found my Instagram and slide into my dm. We been texting. Plus he's closer to my age he's only 18. I decided to call him.

"Hey ronni can you come pick me up." I say through the phone.

"Bet where you at ?" He says through the phone.

"I'll give you the address." I text him the address.

••
5 minutes later

He pulls up and I get in and hug him.

"Hey ronni." He licks his lips and smiles at me.

"Wussup babygirl." I blush at his words. He's so cute but not Silas fine.

"So where we going?" I say smiling at him.

"Waffle House. I wanna take you out to eat." I nod my head.

•¥•
3 hours later
Silas pov

Where the fuck is pure? She hasn't come home in 3 hours. She don't even got no fucking friends so who the fuck she with? I been blowing up her shit for the past hour. Im about to go out and find her ass. I call her and she picks up.

"Hey pure phone." Some nigga answers.

"Who the fuck is this yo?!" I say yelling though the phone.

"Ronni who the fuck is this?" He says before o hear the phone being snatched away.

"Silas what do you want?"

"You got me fucked up. Where you at?! I'm coming to get you." She starts to laugh.

"I'll be home later Silas bye." She hangs up in my face. I throw my phone. I text that Nigga Ronnie.

Me-bitch didn't I tell you she was off limits?

Ronnie-mane fuck out of here why you so worried?

Me-ight bet get ready.

Ronnie-wym bro?

I stoped texting back. I waited outside till I see pure pull up with Ronnie. I go up to pure and pull her out.

"What you doing?" She says looking shocked I moved her to the side and get into Ronnie car and punch him in the nose. I drag him out the car.

"I told you be ready bitch." I hear pure yelling for me to get off him. I keep punching him.

"Stay the fuck away from pure bitch ass nigga." I say the words every time I hit him. I finally get up when I feel pure pull me off.

"What the fuck is wrong with you." I pick her up and put her in the house. She's crying like a baby.

"Mane why you crying?" I say pulling her into me. She backs away from me but I pull her back into me.

"Chill out." I say making her look at me. I'm wiping her tears away.

"Why you doing all this. You know you don't want me. So why can't I see Ronnie."

"Shut that shit up." I say pulling her face in and kissing her. She kisses me back and gets on my lap. I start kissing her neck.

"Your going to have to stop doing this knowing you don't want me. You just be playing-" I shut her by kissing her again. I pick up her and bring her to my room and lay her down. I raise up my shirt.

"You ain't ready for me." I say laughing. She just rolls her eyes. I pull her down there by her foot. I kiss her face.

"Silas move." She says just looking at me. With a little attitude. I pull her pants down and get to work. She starts to moan.

"S-sails!!!" She starts to scream. Trying to run away. I lift my head up and out my finger in her pretty ass pussy. She try's to pry my hands out of her but I just chuckle.

"Awe What was all that shit you was talking ? You gone go around that Nigga again." She doesn't say anything so I go faster.

"I asked you a fucking question pure." Is you gone go around that Nigga again? You better fucking answer me." She rolls her eyes to the back of her head and I go back to eating.

"No Silas. I'm not I promise ima stay away from him. Please don't stop please!" She says holding my head down.

"Silas I'm bout to cum." I speed up and start fingering her faster and sucking on her clit.

"Ahhhh" she screams and cums on my tongue. I slurp it up and go up to her and kiss her so she can taste her self. I put my hands back in her pussy and finger her some more she starts moving and shaking.

"I can't take no more Silas please." She says barely holding onto my hand. I start kissing on her neck.

"But Ian done with you yet." I say sucking on her neck and speeding up with my fingers.

"I know yo innocent ass ain't never did none like this before. Don't worry I gotchu. We doing this all night long." I say kissing her lips watching her cum for the second.

"You gone be doing that a lot tonight. I say sucking on her Titty.

•••

Oop Silas freaky freaky. 🥵