29

Silas brought Anyia's party decorations and Anyia over to pure house. Pure opens the door with a straight face but then looks at Anyia and gives a motherly smile. Then she sees someone standing next to Silas. It's a women who's really pretty.

"Oh his you must be Pure." The girl says putting her hand out for pure can shake it. Pure just looks up at Silas.

"Silas who is this?" Pure says sighing looking st Anyia. She couldn't get mad today was her daughters birthday. So she focused on Anyia for a second.

"Happy birthday mama." She says getting her from Silas mean mugging face.

"Are you just gone stay there and not say anything.?" Silas just comes in without saying anything and the girl follows behind him.

"Silas we need to talk." Pure says crossing her arms. The party has already started. Anyia's friend was already there along with Silas and pure's family. Including Tim.

"Nah we don't need to do shit. I brought someone so what. Fuck out m face pure." He says trying to move but pure stands in front of him.

"I don't think Silas wants to talk to you. I might not know you but I know Silas well he hates you." The girls says and both her and Silas looks at her pure with hurt in her eyes and Silas like she was crazy.

"Well u-m i-i have to go." Pure says grabbing her keys and leaving out the house.

Pure thought Silas was just mad at her not that he hated her. Pure was crying her eyes out in her car. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. How could silas do this. She thought. Today was Anyia's birthday so she had to suck it up and be there for Anyia.

She gets out the car and re enters her house after being outside for 30 minutes crying. Her eyes where puffy and red.

Silas goes up to her and the girl was nowhere to be found.

"Hey you know I never said I hated you. I could never hate you. You have me Anyia-" Pure cuts him off.

"Silas the man you saw at my house was my cusion time. She shows her a picture of her and time when they where younger. She got it off tim Facebook. Silas just looks Statin devastated. He caused all this over none. "I was trying to tell you but your temper got in the way. You said a lot of hurtful stuff. I get it so let's do each other s favor and keep away from each other. From now on leave Anyia over my mother house and I'll pick her up from there. We don't have to see each other. Let's try to get through this party and never see each other." Pure says smiling a little.

"Wait Wait Pure just lets talk. It don't have to be like this. I know I crossed the line bringing her around Anyia and saying all that shit. I promise I didn't mean none of it. I'm so sorry. I love you with everything that's in me. I wanna -wanna try us again just don't do this please." He says with tears in his eyes.

"I can't Silas.. you hurt me to much. Let's just stay away from each other. Like you said the only reason you deal with me is because of Anyia. I would never take you away from her. That's your Mimi you. Y'all act just alike. I just can't be around you." She says sighing trying to pull a crying Silas off her. She had never seen him cry before.

"But I don't hate you. I love you so much pure. Your the only person I ever loved. Don't do this to me." Silas says trying to kiss her.

"Silas I love you way more than you have ever loved me. That's why I'm letting you go." It broke Silas heart hearing her say that.

"N-no baby,Pure please. My temper gets the best of me. I'm not no begging ass Nigga. Your it for me. I can't love nobody like I love you. I was mad over no reason. Pure one more chance." Silas says.

"No silas. I can't do this." Pure says kissing his lips one last time.

"I love you so much. Even though you never loved me like I loved you." Pure says getting up.

Silas just stays in the room crying because he lost pure. Silas never loved anyone like he loved her. He knew he was fucking up by treating her like he did for the pat couple of weeks.

But now he had lost her for good. He knew she wasn't coming back.

•••

I'm sorry I had to do it to y'all 🥺.

Maybe Silas and pure ain't meant to be.

🤷🏽‍♀️