31

5 weeks later

Silas had been doing good. He's been spending more and more time with pure. Silas was 26 going on 27. He was getting old in his opinion. He couldn't believe it.

"Yo Pure!" Silas say waking through her house. He didn't have a care in the world. Everything was right in the world with him and pure.

He walked into her room and she was naked and changing she started to scream.

"What the fuck Silas!" Pure says covering her self with the towel.

"Girl shut up. It's not like Ian never seen it before. How you think we made Anyia?" Silas says smirking and sitting down.

"Ima need you to get out sir. Your out of hand. Just because you seen it before don't mean you can see it again." Pure says shrugging and putting the towel over her. Silas pulls it off.

"Who the fuck said that. I'll see what ever the fuck I want." Silas says smacking her bare ass. Pure jumps.

"Uh uh you gone have to -" Silas bring a naked Pure to sit on his lap.

"Nah I'm good." He says smirking and kissing her neck.

"S-Silas I thought I said slow." Silas starts to rub her private.

"Your right just tell me to stop." Silas says kissing her lips one more time putting his finger inside of her.

"Damn you this wet for me Pure. This the best pussy I've ever had in my life. I haven't had it in so long. So wet and tight and-" he gets cut off by knocking on the door.

"Mommy you almost ready we spouse to be going out with daddy." Anyia says through the door.

"Y-yes baby m-ommy almost done." Silas speeds up.

"You better hush. Wrote she comes in here." Silas says kissing her neck.

"Oh my god Silas!" Pure says cumming on his fingers.

"Shit." Silas says slowing down. Silas pulls his fingers out and sticks them in pure's mouth.

"You see how good you taste." Silas says rubbing her private again and liking his finger again.

"Ight come on get changed let's go we gota take Anyia out." He says jumping up like none just happen. Pures legs was jelly right now. Silas made her feel good.

"Uh um yea." She says getting up. Pure had forgot how freaky Silas was.

••

Silas,pure and Anyia was out at the mall.

"Daddy can I have this." Anyia says pointing at the little car.

"Yea go ahead." Silas says shrugging his shoulder. Silas gave her any and everything she asked for.

"Silas you spoil that girl to much." Pure says sighing while Silas pays for the toy.

"I mean I could spoil you too but you act like you can't take a Nigga back." Pure rolls her eyes.

"Shut up. We need time to -" Silas cuts her off.

"Ion need time to do shit. I kno what I want and what I want is you." Silas says shrugging.

"Look Anyia a princess toy." Pure says changing g the subject Silas just chuckles. He knew he could have Pure anytime he was ready. He just need to make s big romantic jester.

•••

I bet y'all tired of them not being together. Shit me too