17

Silas has to go home and tell his family that he got pure pregnant

Silas has to go home and tell his family that he got pure pregnant. Pure also haven't told her dad yet. Silas knee his mom would flip. His mom knew pure since she was little and so did his dad. He was most scared of tell his sister Tammy. He knew they weren't on the best of terms. He thought what happen was a long time ago and she got over it.

He wanted pure to go with them so they could tell them together. Honestly he didn't want to do his family first. He knew pure dad would probably try to fight him. Shit he knew his mom would also try to fight him.

"Pure do you want to go and tell our folks... together. Pure looks up at him.

"You wanna do it together? I'm Honestly I'm scared to tell my mom and dad. I know they aren't together and I would have to go all the way to philly to tell my mom. Do you wanna come with me." He nods his head yes.

"Yea I was planning on coming anyway. You kno I love ya mama. Haven't seen her since ya pops and her split up."

"Yea Ronnie's also coming.. so don't start no junk with him. I have no idea why y'all both dislike each other so much." Pure knows exactly why they don't like each other.

"Because he's dating you duh." Silas says in a duh tone. She knew they didn't like each other over her. At one point in time they where friends.

"Okay but you have no reason no to like him over that. We never dated." Silas mugs her.

"Okay but you having my whole baby. Shii we might have never dated but I still-" she cuts him off knowing him. He's going to say sum stupid shit.

"Silas get over it. When are we going to tell our peoples." She says scrolling through Instagram.

"We can go this weekend. Silas says looking at pure belly he reaches out to touch it.

"Can I speak to your stomach." Silas had Ben reading that if you talk to the baby through the whole pregnancy then it won't be any compositions. He didn't want anything to happen to his baby neither them or pure.

"Yes if you would like." Pure says smiling down at Silas. She was happy Silas was taking this serious.

"Hey, um I'm your daddy and I'm the reason you here. You see I -" Pure hits him in the head.

"Don't say that." He mugs her.

"Mane I wasn't gone say none nasty." Silas says going back to her stomach. He wraps his hands around pure.

"Listen even thought your not here yet. Your my whole world. I already love you more than anything on this earth." Silas looks yo at pure. "Me and ya mama ain't together yet but when you come we gone be I promise." He says kissing her stomach.

"Silas don't promise none you can't keep" she says rolling her eyes.

"Who says I can't keep it. You know I'm that nigga and I get everything I want and I mean everything." He says letting her go.

"Well uh - I have to go and meet Ronnie." Pure says getting up. Ronnie this Ronnie that he gon run Ronnie over. Taking his baby mama and shit.

"Fine just meet me on Friday so we can head out together and tell our folks." He says giving Pure a big hug. Pure hugs back.

"I'll see you later baby mama." He says smiling and smacking her ass.

"Hey. That hurt stop touching me Silas." She says rubbing her ass.

"Shut up. I can touch you if I want. I been inside you haven't I?" Pure just leaves. Silas has a smart ass mouth and pure couldn't think of comebacks that fast.

•••

And here's another chapter.

Oop Silas is plotting.