36

"Yo Pure where you at Mane?!" He says telling out the door. He was ready to go get Anyia so he could tell her the news.

"I'm coming." Pure says tripping. Silas bust out laughing.

"Old clumsy ass." He says helping her up.

"You was rushing me. It's yo fault." She says crossing her arms going to the car.

"You cry more than Anyia." He says getting into the drivers side.

"Give me a kiss and we'll go." He says pushing his lips out.

"Uh uh drive. I'm mad at yo." She says looking out the window he mugs her.

"We ain't going no where till I get my damn kiss." He says bringing her face closer to hisbut she sucks in her lips.

"Ion even have lips beuh how you gone kiss me ?" She says laughing. He kisses his teeth.

"Ight,I got yo big pimple no titis having ass." He says starting the car. Pure hit him.

"Hey I have a little titis." She says looking down at them sadly. He starts to laugh.

"Pure yo have no tits at all. You got a little boy chest." He laughs.

"Okay but you be sucking on them though." She says sticking up the middle finger.

"Okay... that's because ion want you to feel bad about having no tits." He says laughing harder.

"Well then it's the same for you and your dick." He whips his head so fast at her she thought he was going to get whip lash.

"Don't play with me Pure. You know my dick big. You can't even take it all with crying take some out." He says smirking.

"I try to make you feel better buddy." She says patting his shoulder.

"Mane I bet other bitches think it's big." He says smirking.

"Mmmh and I bet other nigga would love-" he cuts me off.

"Ah ah,we not doing that. I'm the only nigga who can suck on ya luh bird best." He says pointing to himself.

"Yes you Are Silas." She says rolling her eyes smiling.

"You better be happy we gotta go get Anyia. I would lay the pipe on ya." He says laughing.

•••

"Anyia daddy missed you." He says kissing all over Anyia face while she laughs.

"Well... I didn't miss you." She says smiling.

"What and I had a surprise for you. Now you don't get it." Silas says walking over to pure hugging her.

"No daddy. I missed you. I promise I promise." She says running over to him pushing pure hugging his legs.

"Hey?!" Pure says crossing her arms.

"Sorry mommy." She says giggling. You could tell she was a daddy's girl.

"Ouu you just like ya daddy." Pure says mugging them both.

"You got that right." He says smiling.

"Anyway kid we got sum to tell ya." He says sitting down.

"Aight what is it?" She says looking at Silas.

"I'm getting married to ya mama." He says kissing pure. Anyia starts jumping all over the place.

"Yes yes yes." She says dancing.

"I know right. We making shit official." Silas says dancing with her.

"I have no idea how ima deal with both of y'all At the same time from now on." Pure says smiling at them. They both run to hug her.

"But we love you." They sing. She just laughs.

"I love y'all too I guess." They both mug her and she laughs.

"Just kidding. What better family can I ask for ?" She says cheesing.

•%•

Mmmh I feel like y'all deserve it I guess.