23

4 years later.

Silas and pure have broken up

Silas and pure have broken up. The stress of raising pure and Silas wanting another child put a break between them. With Silas now being 26 and pure 23 they Co- parent. When Anyia was 2 they broke apart and haven't been together since. Silas was the one who decided to end it.

Flash back
2 years ago.

Pure and Silas are laid up in the bed. Silas was feeling horny because they haven't had sex in months. Pure just wasn't feeling because she was insecure about her body. She had gained weight because of Anyia.

"Pure baby. Can we please have sex. We haven't did it in months..." Silas said whining in her ear. Silas would never cheat. He got close a couple of times but didn't go through with it. Silas felt guilty. The closest he got to cheating was kissing another girl. It wasn't his fault. The girl kissed him. He never told Pure about it. He still texts her from time to time.

"No Silas you know how I feel..." Pure says kissing his lips.

"Nah that ain't good enough. Pure I'm a man and I need to have sex. Shit you got a nigga dying over here." He says rolling his eyes.

"Well why don't you go text that Teresa girl in your phone." Pure says. Pure knew Silas was texting other girls. She never said anything about it until now. She knew for about a week. She was hoping he would have told her. Silas jumps up when she said that name.

"Uh um what you talking about pure." He says a bit shaky. He didn't cheat but the shit they was talking about wasn't exactly innocent. Teressa would always talk about if he wasn't with pure how she would fuck him and suck his dick and shit. Silas didn't exactly turn her down.

"You know what I'm talking about Silas I'm not stupid." Pure says calmly.

"Ian fuck her though I swear ... I was just just bored mane." Silas says rubbing the back of his neck.

"But she saying how she gone suck yo dick? Ion believe you Silas." Silas sighs.

"Look Ian cheat on you ,but I think we should take some time apart ya know. We haven't been working for months." Silas says getting up. They both hear little foot steps and Anyia comes jumping on the bed.

"M-mommy daddy!! I love youuuu." She says smiling and hugging them both.

"We love you too." They both say.

••
Present day

It was Silas week to be with Anyia. He loved seeing his babygirl. She was 4 now and so big. She thought she was grown. Silas knew she got that shit from her mama.

Silas knocks on the door. Pure opens it with Anyia behind her. Silas looks Pure up and down.

"Wussup baby mama." Silas says smiling at pure.

"You know I hate when you call me that.how yo hoes?" Pure says smirking. Silas kisses his teeth.

"Mane shut yo bug head ass up. Where my baby at mane." He says sighing.

"I'm right here daddy." Anyia says holding her arms out to him. Silas picks her up and hugs her.

"I miss you daddy and mommy did too." Anyia says hugging his face.

"Awe mommy miss me or -" Silas stopped talking before he said sum wrong in front of innocent daughter.

"I don't miss daddy baby. I miss his hugs." Pure says looking down at Silas dick.

"My hugs huh ?" Silas says smirking.

"Yes mommy daddy has the best hugs." Silas scrunches up his face. Pure and Silas wasn't taking about hugs. They were taking about sex. Pure hasn't had sex in years. Ever since her and Silas broke up.

"Yes baby. Have fun with you daddy." Pure says kissing her.

"Where my kiss at?" He says.

"Yes mommy please give daddy a kiss.Silas whispers in her ear.

"On the lips." She finishes. "If you love me you'll do it." She says looking at pure with her eyes narrowed.

"Okay I'll give daddy a little peck." Silas smiles. He missed pure's lips. He missed everything about her. Silas puts Anyia down.

Pure leans in to gives Silas a little peck but Silas holds her head and sticks his tongue in her mouth. Pure doesn't pull away she just kisses him more. They only pull away when they hear little clapping.

"Yayyy y'all love each other again?" Anyia says smiling.

"Daddy never stopped loving mommy. I don't know about mommy though." Silas says picking her up. Pure is in a daze from Silas's lips. She hasn't been kissed in s little minute and Silas had her feeling hot.

"I do love your father. Your father just likes to have his little friends." Pure says talking about the multiple women. A lot of women would text Pure with pictures of Silas saying that they were together. Pure always laughed it off. They could have him. Deep down she was always a little sad though.

"I'll see you later Pure." He says sighing taking Anyia to his car.

•••

I'm sorry I had to do a time jump. 🙄. Thanks y'all for the lul 12k.

This book gone be like 35 chapters.