4

Sails pov
Sage in mm^
I dropped pure off and head to sage house. Me and sage been kicking it for a little minute. I wouldn't call her my girlfriend but she ain't single. Everybody know ion do girlfriends. That just ain't me.

I head over to her house and she opens the door hugging me. She start to sniff me and mean mugs me.

"The fuck you smell like a bitch for ?" She says slapping me upside my head. I grab her hand.

"Don't be fucking putting yo hands on me. Ion hit you so don't hit me. Don't fucking play with me sages,And I just took one of my sisters friend to get some food." She squints her eyes at me. I didn't lie she use to be my sisters friend ,and how do The truth sound right. I took my sister ex friend to get sum food.

"It took you a fucking hour to come over here ? For what huh?" I just start to laugh.

"Don't play with me sage. I only got my eyes on you ight ?!" I yell pulling her in by he neck and kissing her.

"Yes daddy." She says moaning. One thing I like about sage is she a freak. She knows how to please me. As she kissing on my neck I can't help but to think pure for some reason. Ion kno why her big head ass even in my head at this time.

•¥•

Pure POV

I'm bored now and I have no car so I decided to text Silas. To see what he doing.

Sent to Asshole🙄- wyd ?
Sent

Who this? Why are you texting my man ?

Me- Oh sorry wrong number

1 hour later

I'm halfway sleep when I hear a knock on my door I go and open it. To see Silas standing there.

"Wussup with ya kid." He says holding some food up.

"Eh nun much." I say grabbing the food. "Im sorry about texting you. I didn't know you was over your girlfriends house. She kind of went off on me." I say laughing.

"Nah don't worry bout sage. She ain't gone do shit." He says sitting down on my bed.

"How you get in here?" He just shrugs

"Ya pops let me in." He says. I rolled my eyes.

"I hate how y'all so close." I say rolling my eyes. Him and my pops are close as hell. He helps him do shit and he's like the son he's never had. His words not mine.

"Nobody asked you though." He says laughing.

"Hey I have a favor to ask. I say getting up to go over to him.

"I'm listening lul girl."

"You wanna put me on at your job. I know your one of the mangers. I really need a summer job to help pay my mama bills back in philly."

"Ight I'll tell the hiring manger. Be warned. I'm mean as hell at my job. They hate my ass. He starts to laugh.

"Your mean in general. I'm pretty sure it's your personality Silas." I say smiling. He just mean mugs me.

"Man fuck you." He says looking mad.

"Ouu ima work at footlocker." I say dancing around. And Silas starts to smile.

"Ight ima head out. Be down at footlocker so we can do your interview down there. Don't tell nobody but you gone get the job." He says smiling at me. I just go up and hug him.

"Your softening up on me. You use to hate my ass." He pushes me off him and mugs me.

"Shut yo ass up. I still hate you. Just a little less. He mumbled the last part.

"See you tomorrow."

•¥•

Oop she making him soft y'all 🤭.

How y'all like the book so far. Tell me stuff I need to do to make it better.