9

Silas POV

Damn pure got a nigga horny as hell. But nah Ian bout to fuck her lul ass. She can't handle this. Where the fuck that even come from. She ain't never even did no shit like that. She kissed me too. Ion know what to do right now. She got me confused.

She hasn't come out the room since this morning. I know her ass Hungry. I knock on the door and she doesn't answer.

"Is you gone come and eat ?!" I say through the door.

"No leave me alone." She says back.

"I know you still ain't butt hurt about what happen. You acting childish as hell right now. Get yo ass out here and eat before I come in there pure. If I come in you ain't gone like it." I say through the door.

I hear a couple of rumbling in the room and she opens the door. She look mad as hell. I bust out laughing.

"Awe is you mad Ian wanna kiss yo ass. Get yo ass out the room and get yo food. Better be happy I feed yo ass." She rolls her eyes go in the kitchen and grabs the bag. I stopped her.

"Nah you gone eat with me." I say letting go of her arm.

"But I don't want to." She says rolling her eyes.

"Sit yo childish ass down and eat." I say looking down at her short ass. She just sits down and gets on her phone.

10 minutes passed and she still not looking at me. I snatch the phone out of her hand to see what she doing. She texting some boy.

"Who this lul boy?" I say going through her shit. She just rolls her eyes and keeps quiet.

"Awe so you don't wanna talk?" He just shakes her head. I grab her head and make her face me.

"You mad cus ion wanna kiss you childish ass huh?" She try's to pry my fingers off her face and I just laugh. I let go of her face and go to my room.

•••
Later that night.

I'm woken by screams. I know it's pure so I go to her room and she her screaming no no. I go to her bed and pick her up and bring her to my bed.

She wakes up and looks at me.

"Are you Okay Pure." She shakes her head no and clings onto me.

"Aye im here it's going to be alright Pure." I say rubbing her back. That bitch sage really fuck her up. I make her look at me and I kiss her lips gently. She kisses me back. I stick my tongue I her mouth and she Moans.

I know I shouldn't be doing this. She gets on top and of me and I start kissing her neck. She starts to moan.

"Silas what are you doing." She starts to giggle. And I lift off her neck and kiss her lips one more time.

"Ight go to bed." She looks at me like I'm crazy. I look at her neck and see the big ass hickie I have her. I smile to myself and turn over.

••••

I guess ima have to be that author. I need y'all to like and comment please and thank you.