13

Ronnie has been showing pure around for the past two hours

Ronnie has been showing pure around for the past two hours. He took her to sign up for her classes. He even helped her move in. Pure lives with a mixed girl named Lacey. Lacey seems pretty chill.

Pure and Ronnie are walking around to find a place to eat. They decided after all that moving they tired,and deserved some food.

"Thank you for helping me." Pure says smiling up at him.

"Awe it ain't nun. You kno ima help my fav freshman." Ronnie says smiling at her.

"That really did take forever. My roommate seems pretty cool though." Ronnie agrees and opens the door to zaxbys for pure.

"So you paying or me?" Ronnie says jokingly and pure looks him up and down like he crazy.

"I mean I could-" He bust out laughing.

"Nah I'm fucking with you. You know I pay for all the food. If I take you out." He says smirking pulling pure closer to him. Pure just smiles. Ronnie takes off his jacket because it's cold in zaxbys and gives it to pure. Pure loves the attention he's giving her.

•••
1 hour later.

Ronnie dropped pure back off at her dorm. Pure goes to her door to see Silas standing there. She wonders why he's here. She told him he didn't have to worry about it.

"What are you doing here Silas." He looks up from his phone and looks at her. He peeps the zaxbys bag and over sized jacket that's to big to be hers.

"You never said I wasn't still going to help you move." Silas says looking at her once more.

"Oh um I already moved in." Pure says looking awkwardly at him. He just nods his head.

"Who jacket? You already thoting? Didn't you just get here?" He says with venom in his voice. Silas was mad at pure for entertaining niggas. It made no sense though. Silas has a whole girlfriend so Pure didn't know why he was so worried about her.

"First of all it's none of your concern who jacket this is Silas. No I'm not being a hoe. I knew him before I came to this damn school. Why on earth are you so worried about me. You have a whole girlfriend. Leave me alone."She says pointing at him trying to go to the door but he stands in her way.

"Fuck your right I'm sorry. It's just that I don't want to see you with anybody else." He says lowly not looking Pure in the eyes.

"We was never together remember?" So do me a favor and be happy with moni and leave me alone. You know what you want now leave me alone." Pure says going into her room and sliding down the door.

Silas didn't know where theses sudden feelings for pure came from. Maybe it was the fact that she was trying to move on from him with someone else. Silas didn't like that at all. He plans on deading that shit.

•••

Hey loves thanks for reading ❤️