12

2 months later

2 months has passed and Pure is fresh in collage

2 months has passed and Pure is fresh in collage. She's excited but scared at the same time. Every since her dad came back she hasn't really spoken to Silas as much. They have texted here and there but other than that nothing.He promised her that he will show her around the college because they're going to have the same one. It' he promised her that he will show her around the college because they're both going to the same collage. Mtsu.

She gets a text that slias is outside waiting for her. She grabs her bag and her phone and walks at her door.shes going to be moving into the college dorm rooms so she grabs her bags and put it in his car.

"Hi." She says timidly. She hasn't talked to Silas since that week she spent at his house. They had a falling out about him and his new girlfriend. She didn't want to admit it but she was little jealous. How could you do all that stuff and go out and get a whole Nother girl.

"Wussup. You ready ?" He asks cranking up his car. Pure just nods her head. They drive in awkward silence. Silas has been dating moni for about a month. He knows moni and pure doesn't like each other ever since that incident.

••
Flash back
2 months ago.

Silas and pure are on the couch and pure is on top of Silas. Silas is tonguing pure down. He can't get enough of her little moans. He feels guilty for fucking with both moni and pure but he's single. In Silas mind he's some what doing none thing wrong.

Pure goes for Silas neck and starts sucking in it. Silas knows Pure hasn't had any sexual experiences out side of himself. She was completely Innocent. He loved it. Silas on the other hand he was a hoe. His good looks didn't go to waste when it came to womanizing women.

"Silas." She says lowly grinding on Silas dick faster.

"Damn pure slow-" he gets cut off by mini walking into his house. He looks at her like she crazy. They haven't even been talking that long for her to be walking into his place like that.

"Oh hell no." Moni says charging towards pure.

•••
End of flash back

"You excited for collage?" Silas says trying to break the awkward silence.

"Yes I can't wait to see what it has to offer. I might even find a boyfriend who know." Pure says shrugging. Silas didn't like the fact that pure wanted to find a boyfriend.

"Nah you should stay single. Niggas ain't shit ya kno.they only wanna fuck. " Silas say looking at her for a second then back to the road.

"Yea I know. It takes one to know one." Pure says throwing shots
at Silas.

"Don't do that shit. I told you I wasn't dating moni at the time. I had no idea she would show up and beat yo ass." Silas says thinking he had no fault in the matter.

"Are you kidding me?! You came on to me. It's nasty to be messing with more than one girl anyway. Yo nasty as probably got some."She says rolling her eyes.

"Shut that shit up. Ion got none. It's not my fault bitches love my dick shit and you one of them." She starts to snort. He looks at her funny.

"Nigga please you ain't never gave me the dick. If you ask me the only thing I like it that mouth. I bet you eat every girl pussy though. With yo nasty ass." She says sounding mad cause she was was tried if Silas and his hoe ways.

"Nah I only ate yours. I don't trust theses bitches out here to be putting my mouth on them. That shit all the way dead. Ion even eat pussy bruh,but yours... that's a different story. Only pussy I would eat and that's on my dead granny." He says parking on the campus.

"Oh." Is all Pure says getting out the car.

"Ight I promised I would show -" pure cuts him off.

"Look you don't have to. I don't want your girlfriend beating my ass again... so I found someone else. thank you though" Pure knew she couldn't fight so she wanted to stay far from Silas. Last time moni beat her ass. Pure was kind of shy and her mom always kept her safe. She was never messy so people never tried her.

Pure and ronni began texting again. Pure convinced Ronnie that she was sorry for what happen back then. She had no idea why Silas flipped like that and beat his ass. Well pure knew that was all in the past. Plus ronnie was now a sophomore in College. She was beginning to like Ronnie. He was cute and was on his shit. He was also someone to help her forget about Silas.

•••

Well here's another update because I'm bored. I know you love me.