8

One week later
Pure POV

I open my eyes to see Silas standing over me talking on a phone. What is he doing here? Last time I remember seeing him. We had an dis- agreement. Oh shit Silas was the main reason I got jumped. I remember now. His crazy ass girl friend and her friends jumped my ass.

They tried to kill me. I almost died because of him. I don't blame him but it's weird. Silas looks down and his eyes go wide.

"Pure your awake

"Pure your awake." He says smiling trying to hold my hand but I snatch it away. He gives me a straight face.

"What's wrong? Your still hurting?" I shake my head no.

"I know who did this." I say with a raspy voice. I guess that's how you sound when you don't talk for two weeks.

"It's already taken care of. I got someone to beat sage ass. Now she's in jail for about a year after what she did to you."

"I don't know why she did it. She thinks I want you. That I'm trying to steal you away from her." I say shaking my head. Silas holds my hand and kisses it.

"I'm just glad your okay. I don't know what I would've done if something would have happen to you. Because of me." He says looking at me sadly. I hold his hand tight.

"It's okay. I'm okay. I'm still a little shaken up over the whole thing." I say letting go of his hand.

"Your pops had to go out of town. You'll be staying with me for a week." He says looking at me.

"Okay.i hope your ready to cater to my every need." I say smiling. "You know I'm hurt snd can barely move."

"Yea I gotchu. Whatever you need. I got it." He says biting his lips.

"Stop looking at me like that." I say laughing.

"Like what ?" He says smirking.

"Like you trying to eat me." I say mumbling.

"Maybe but you not ready for all that." He says laughing. I know he's kidding but I just keep quiet.

"Well we can check out since I see your better." He says taking a bag and putting my stuff in it. "When we get to my place. Don't be going in my shit." He says finally getting the bag full of my stuff.

"Okay." Is all I say.

•¥•
30 minutes later.

We arrived at Silas house and it's nice. I've never been here before because he's always came over to my house. I look around and pick a picture up of him his sister and me when we were younger. Silas rushes over and puts it down.

"Fuck I tell you bout touching my shit." I just smile up at him.

"Awww you have a picture of me." He rolls his eyes.

"That shit has me and my sister in it too. The only reason I keep it ;is because it's a nice picture of me." I roll my eyes.

"Lame excuse Silas. I think you just like to always think of me a little." He scrunches up his face.

"Pure get the fuck out my face." I start to laugh and catch his hand. "I'm kidding." I say smiling.

"Yea whatever go to the damn guest room." He says grumbling away.

3 hours later.

I'm in the guest room watching rick and morty on tv. When I doze off. I get this horrible dream of me getting jumped again. I get up to go to Silas room. I see him shirtless on his phone. I go up to him and get into bed. He looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Before you say sum. I can't sleep. I'm having really bad dreams. So can I please sleep with you. Well not like that. But you know what I mean and -" he puts his hand over my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up and go to sleep Pure." He says bringing me closer to him. I hug him and I quickly fall to sleep.

••
Next morning

I wake up and yawn. I'm trying to find my phone. I finally find it but I hear Silas to to grumble. I squeezed it harder and Silas jumps up and looks at me. I squeezed it one more time and Silas moves my hand.

"What the fuck pure. You over here touching my dick and shit." He says rubbing his dick.

"Oh no I'm so sorry I thought-" he cuts me off.

"Fuck you made me hard as hell." He says laying down. His dick is standing tall. He has a boner and I'm just shocked.

"I'm sorry Silas. You know I didn't mean to." I say with tears in my eyes. He just starts to laugh.

"Get out pure." I get on top of him. He groans again.

"you trying to get fuc-" he cuts himself off. "I need you to go pure." I pout and lean down on him. I don't know what's got into me but Silas looks sexy at the moment. I kiss his lips and he kisses me back until he pushes me off.

"Leave now." He says putting his head in hands.

"But-" he cuts me off by yelling

"Now pure!" I quickly get up and leave. I can't face him now. I go back to the guest room and shut and lock the door.

••••

And I Oop who gave Pure the balls to do that 🤭