3

I'm going to get a summer job at the footlocker

I'm going to get a summer job at the footlocker. I think it's time to start working. I haven't talked to either sails or that fake ass bitch Tammy. I don't need the negativity in my life. I've been kind of sad because I don't have friends at all down here. She was my only friend. I've been stuck in my room for like 3 days. I haven't left the house. I ordered some Uber eats and I hear the doorbell. I go up to get it and it's Silas with a big box.

"What you doing here?" I say scanning the box with my eyes. He holds it up.

"Uhh here." He says handing me the box. I try to close the door on him but he opens it so he can come in.

"What are you doing ?" I say crossing my arms.

"That box is all yo stuff you leftover my sister's house." He says looking around.

"Okay, why you at my house?" He smirks.

"You mean yo daddy house." I roll my eyes and go to my room and he follows close behind me.

"Okay, it doesn't matter who house it is. Why you in it? If you claim not to like me." He just smiles at me.

"I just wanted to check on you. I haven't heard from you in like 3 days." He says looking everywhere but me.

"Oh, so you checking for me?" I say smiling going up to him.

"Fuck no I'm just trying to make sure yo big head ass ain't kill yo self or nun. He says mugging me. "I might be mean but ion wanna see you dead or nun." I try not to smile.

"Boy, please. You were checking for me." I say cheesing. He just mushed my head back.

"Okay maybe a little, but don't be getting a big head. I still don't like yo ass." He says crossing his arms. I go over to him and hug him.

"Thank you," I say smiling up to him. He pushes me off.

"Chill out damn. touching me and shit." He says rolling his eyes trying to hide a smile.

"Oh, by the way, I ate yo Uber eats." I look st him and cry.

"What the fuck is wrong with you ?" How could he? I've been hungry and my dad took my car cus his in the shop.

"I'll take you to get some more stop crying." He says holding his keys up for me to see.

"Will you pay?" He means mugged me.

"Fuck no." I start to pout.

"But I spent all my money on the -" he cuts me off.

"Fine get yo big head ass in the fucking car. Can't fucking have one thing." I start to cry and he looks st me again like I'm crazy.

"Why are you crying now pure damn?" I just wipe my face.

"You don't have to take me. I'll just wait till my dad gets back. I know you don't like me and don't wanna be bothered with me." I say crying. I'm not any weak bitch, but I'm on my period and he's always so mean. I am a cry baby though but it only comes out when I'm on my period.

"Damn Ian mean it like that. Ima take you to get some food ight? I'll try not to be mean to you okay? " He says rubbing my back. I look up at him.

"You promise ?" I say looking up at him. He rubs the back of his neck.

"Yea I'll try." I smile and hug him.

"Why are you being so nice?" I say looking at him funny.

"Because I feel like an asshole for making you lose your only friend." He says looking down at me.

"I'll be fine. Can I have your number ?" I say because I don't have it.

"Yea 615-4246703." I type it into my phone and put his name as "asshole🙄".

"Let's go little girl." He says going to his car. He says walking over to his house.

"Where you wanna go? I ask him for getting in the passenger seat. Before he answers his phone rings.

"Wussup baby." He says through his phone. Oh, he must have a girlfriend.

"Nah Ian doing nun right now." He says looking at me.

"Yea I could come by later. Yea I'll see you later baby girl. Be ready when I get over there. We went -" he stops then looks at me again. "Well, you know what we went. I gotta go." He hangs up the phone.

"Let's go to sonic." He says and I just nod my head.

•••

One hour later

We sat in the car and ate and just talked. I asked him about his girlfriend and he just didn't answer the questions. We talked about random stuff.

He dropped me off back at home and I told him bye. He just head nodded me.