26

Silas didn't know what to do. He knew he fucked up bad saying the stuff he said. When Silas got mad he said the most hurtful stuff he could think off. Silas was a reckless nigga who knew exactly how to hurt somebody feelings. He hit home with what he said to pure. He didn't even mean what he said he was just trying to hurt her feelings.

It's been a whole 5 days and pure hasn't texted anything. Usually she would send a good morning baby daddy some playful stuff like they always did. Silas love how they raised their daughter together. He had Anyia and he wanted to see pure so he decided to take her instead of pure going to her. He was just making an excuse to see her.

Silas woke Anyia up and out her on some clothes.

"Daddy what you doing ?" Anyia says hitting him on the head.

"I'm getting you ready to see mommy." He says smiling.

"But I thought I thought mommy was coming t-to get me?" She says yawning.

Silas looked at the time.

"Nah I'm taking you to mommy." He says picking her up.

"Is this because mommy don't luv you anymore ?" Silas scrunches up his face.

"Who the fuck your hear that from?Oh shit. Don't say that baby. I mean who told you that?" Silas says trying to sound sweet even thought he wanted to go off,but he realized it was his daughter.

"Well I heard mommy talk on phone a-and she was like. Yes he said hurtful s-stuff and you never loved her and she was crying and I hug her. Dads why you hurt my mommy ? Mommy don't do none but love me and you hurt my mommy." She says hitting Silas in the head.

"Stop hitting me lul girl." Silas says hitting her hand and she starts to cry.

" I see why mommy don't luv you. I don't either." She says crying louder. That broke Silas heart when he heard his 3 year old daughter say that.

"Aye Chill out Anyia. You love me. I'm yo daddy." He says hugging her.

•••

Silas drove Anyia to pure's house and knocked in the door. Anyia was sleeping soundly on his shoulder. They talked things out and she was just saying stuff. Silas almost cried when Anyia said she didn't love her. He wanted everything to be okay. He had some major stuff to fix. This was all over that Leo nigga. Silas thought.

Pure opened the door and looked in Silas eyes then looks to Anyia.

"What are you doing ?didnt you get my text I'll come later on tonight ?" She says.

"Um nah she wanted you and was crying so I brought her." He says smiling. Pure just nods her head. Anyia wakes up.

"Hey mamas baby." Pure says to Anyia and Anyia smiles.

"Mommy I missed you." Anyia says jumping to pure.

"Hey um can we talk?" Silas says looking her In the eyes.

"Is it about Anyia?" Pure says with a straight face.

"No but I -" Pure slams the door in his face and Silas is standing there shocked. He starts beating on the door. Pure doesn't answer till 20 minutes. She looks out the peep hole to see Silas still out there.

"Why are you still here?" She says opening the door back open. She pondered on making him wait but she thought Silas was stubborn so she might as well tell him to leave.

"You just don't slam the door in a door face like that ? You blowing me right now on me." Silas says sighing.

"I didn't ask you to stand her and let me blow you. No pun intended so don't say shit. I have no idea why you even talking to my childish ass." She says laughing.

"Okay let me explain. You know me when I get mad." Silas says trying to step closer.

"No you know what they say. An angry mans thought is true. So you told me how you really feel. I accept it. I get how you feel about me... I'm not sorry for how I am ,but I will only talk to you about Anyia since that's how you want it to be." Pure says with no emotion and a straight face.

"Wait But -" Pure slams the door in his face again.

Silas just sighs knowing this will take and while and leaves to go back to his house.