5

Sails pov

I walk into the house to see my sister standing at the door with her arms crossed. Like she mad or sum shit.

"Why you standing there with that ugly ass face?" I ask her walking into the house. I just came to get my clothes then I'm heading home.

"Are you hanging out with that pure bitch? You know ion like her no more. She ugly any way. I thought you hated her broke ass." She says rolling her eyes. She taking shit to far.

"Yo you need to chill the fuck out. That girl ain't do shit to yo bean head ass. You just a bitter bitch for no reason. Now you my sister and I love you but you for real need to chill the fuck out." She scuffs

"You fucking her? Ain't she a little to young for you. What about sage. She a virgin too. That bitch ain't even yo type sails." I just roll my eyes.

"Nah Ian fucking nobody,and what about sage? Ian doing nun to that girl. I just think you fake as hell. Use to be all about that girl and now y'all beefing." I say laughing. "Mane get the fuck on.

"Ima tell sage." She says smirking. I turn around so quick.

"Me and that girl got nun going on. So get that out yo big head. Ion give a fuck if you tell sage. Cus Ian doing nun but fucking her. I let people call her my girlfriend because ion feel like correcting them." I say with a shrug. She just rolls her eyes and goes to her room. I'm tired of her bitch ass. Ian got time for her to be honest.i get my shit and leave. I have to go to work later on.

•¥•
Pure POV

It's almost time for my job interview. I'm kinda scared because I never had a job. My mom never made me get one. Soon as I move down here my dads like "you might wanna get a job." I'm excited to work. I hate being in the house all day.

I drive up to footlocker and ask for the hiring manger. The girl who's at the front counter is really pretty with pink hair. I look at her name tag and it says sage.

"Hi is the hiring manager here?" I ask nicely. She looks at me for a second then nods her head.

"Silas baby!" She yells to the back and Silas walks out front. He smiles at me and nods his head or me to follow him. I wave her bye and follow him to the back.

"Hey you didn't say you was the hiring manger. " I say following closely behind him he starts to smile.

"If I would have told you that. You would have thought you got the job right away. Even thought you did." He says rolling his eyes going to the back. He sits down and I sit down across from him

"You got the job." I scrunch my face up.

"Your not going to ask me questions? I stayed up all night preparing for the questions sails." He starts to laugh when the door opens. The pink haired girl named sage opened it.

"I'm sorry you didn't get the job. He never hires-" I cut her off.

"But I did get the job." I say smiling looking at sails. She mean mugs me and looks at him. Ian even do none.

"Oh you never hire people. Don't we already have a lot of people working here ?" He mean mugs her.

"Shut up sage. We don't and I want you to show pure how to the job. I would do it myself but I have to finish some paper work.

"Okay follow me.she says walking out the door. She showed me a room where I can change into the clothes and I changed.

"So how old are you ?" She asks looking me up and down.

"Oh I'm 17." I say smiling st her. I have no idea why she keeps looking at me like that.

"Oh how do you know him." She says trailing off still talking about sails. Damn Silas this Silas that. She could ask about me.

"I've known him for a little minute." I say not saying nun else about it. She's kind of weirding me out.

"Oh well you know he's my boyfriend. I hope your not trying to make moves on him. Your to young anyway. Your not that cute." She says smiling sweetly.

"I wasn't even trying to make a move on Silas... I know he had a girlfriend and congrats on you being it. I don't really care if you think I'm cute or not." I say smiling back at her.

"Oh well I'm just telling you. Cus I'll fuck-" before she could say anything else sails came in. He puts his arms around me.

"So how's everything going?" He says looking down at me. I just smile at him.

"Good. Just telling her the rules and stuff." Sage says glaring at me and him.

"That's good. Anyway I'll take you home."He says.

"Oh thank you baby But -" he cuts her off

"I was talking to pure saige. You drove here." He says mean mugging her. She mean mugs me and storms off.

"I don't think your girlfriend likes me. It's my first day I haven't did none to her." He starts to laugh.

"She is not my girlfriend, I just fuck her." He says I just mug him. He just so rude.

"Boy bye." He starts to laugh.

"Ight come on let me show you how we do shit around here."

•••

Sage crazy y'all. I'm trying to drop about 10 chapter tonight. I wanna finish this book as soon as possible. Ima keep y'all updated