35

Silas had just came from work and he went straight to pure's house to see her. He wanted to ask her some.

"Pure where you at bruh ?"He says just walking into the house.

"Why you yelling like that Silas." She says coming out her room mugging him.

"Because I couldn't find you duh." Silas says jumping down on her bed.

"I'm always in here." She says sighing at his childish ass.

"I know. You miss me?" He says smiling up at her.

"Nah Ian miss you." Silas jumps up.

"Stop lying to me luh girl." Silas pulls 4 pregnancy test out his pocket. Pure looks at him like he crazy.

"Take theses are if you pregnant." Silas says giving them to her.

"Nigga did you go buy all theses." She says laughing.

"I mean yea. My birthday Casey approaching. I need to get you pregnant before than. I wanna tell me folks." Silas says smiling at his phone.

"Boy you was for real about me getting pregnant By your birthday ?" She says looking at him strangely.

"I mean yea... do I ever say sum I don't mean. Now go take the test and tell me if your pregnant or not." Silas says pushing her in the bathroom.

"Okay okay I'm going. Damn all this for another child." Pure says rolling her eyes.

"Yea I love Anyia but I want another one. I can't wait to be a father again." Silas says cheesing like Anyia still ain't a baby.

"Nigga Anyia still young." Pure says standing at the bathroom door.

"Mane I know that. Anyia to gown for her age. I love my baby though." He says going in the bathroom with her.

"You taking to long. Pee on the stick." Silas says putting her leg up above the Toilet seat. Pure pure her legs down.

"Um sir I can do it with out you." She says snatching the test out his hand.

"Well I'm watching. You can't make me leave." He says shrugging.

"Your mad weird Silas." Pure says sighing.

Pure pees on the sticks and they wait 20 minutes for all them. They all came back negative. Silas just sighs.

"Welp let's get to work on making baby number two." He says pushing her out the bathroom.

"Nigga can I wash my hands and take a shower." Pure says mugging him.

"Damn fine but ima get in the shower with you." Silas says smiling taking off his clothes quickly.

"Silas you do to much." Pure says looking at a now naked Silas.

"Nah I just want another child." Silas say shrugging pulling pure to the bathroom.

"You haven't even put a ring on it." Pure says jokingly.

"You want a ring ? I'll give you a ring." Pure looks at him shocked.

"Wait what ? Um is this your weird ass way of saying do you wanna get married?" Pure says still shocked.

"I mean we can do whatever." Pure mugged him. She hated how nonchalant he was.

"Silas that's not -" he cuts her off.

"Fine ... you wanna make it official with a nigga and be my wife or some shit." Silas says looking anywhere but her.

"Awe Silas I thought you never wanted to get married? What made you change yo mind." She says holding his face.

"Mane ... None I just changed my mind."He says shrugging.

"Well you can ask me better than that." Pure says laughing just kidding.

"Nah I don't you either say yes or no I don't care." Silas says mugging her.

"Well than I say no." Pure says shrugging going out the bathroom. Silas being her back towards him.

"Nigga huh ? I been fucking with yo ass since I was 22 and you gone say no ? Nigga that's. Silas starts to count on his hand 5 years. 5 years I been fucking with yo big head ass." Silas says mugging her. " ion care what you say we getting married." Silas says cutting the shower on and putting Pure still clothed in it. Pure screams. Silas kisses her and takes off her clothes.

"Silas you fucking play to much." She says trying to pull away from him.

"Nah say you gone marry me." Silas says kissing her some more.

"No." She says giggling. Silas pulls her pants off and goes straight to fingering her.

"Ight if you say no we done." Silas says smiling.

"Okay I'll just find me another nigga. Maybe even have s baby with -" Silas grabs her neck.

"Don't fucking play with me. I'm the only nigga you having kids with. Don't ever say that wack shit again." He says getting a little upset. He knew she was kidding but he didn't like the idea of her with anyone but him.

"Silas you know I'm kidding. You wore me out. Ion want nobody else but you." Pure says laughing at his childish ass.

"I love you now marry me." Silas says kissing her again.

"Mmmh I'll think about it." Pure says egging him on some more.

"Fuck that we getting married. Let's tell Anyia." Silas says making up his mind.

"Fine I'll marry you." Pure says smiling.

"So we gone tell Anyia." Silas says kissing her.

"Yes when we go and get her."

•••

Hello peoples

Hello peoples. I decided to make the book 40 chapters instead. I have to much in my head so 🤷🏽‍♀️