30

6 months later.

It's been 6 months since Silas have even seen pure. He's been dropping Anyia off over pure's moms house. Her mom moved closer to pure so she could see her more.

Silas knocked on the door and pure's mom sally came and opened the door.

"Isn't it my granbaby." Sally says taking Anyia.

Everybody knew Anyia was way to big to be carrying around. But she was everybody's baby so they didn't care. Anyia was spoiled by everyone.

"Wussup ms.sally." Silas says smiling.

"Hi Silas would you like to come in." She says smiling.

"Yea I would. So how pure?" He says coming in her house.

"Oh she's good. I see y'all still aren't talking." Sally says setting Anyia down.

"Mommy and daddy mad at each other. I know they gone always love each other." Anyia says smiling.

"Yes daddy will always love mommy. Make sure you tell her that please." Silas says sighing.

"Silas I just think she needs time."

"Time??? It's been 6 months how much more time do she need Damn. I miss her and I excuse my language fucked up." He says sitting down.

"Ouuu daddy said a bad word grandma. You hear that he say bad word." She says tapping sally repeatedly.

"You gone snitch on yo own daddy. Anyia I'm the reason you even here." Anyia rolls her eyes.

"Whatever I'm out of here. Granny I be in back with the tv." She says hopping if the couch going to the back.

"Mane Anyia sum else. She to grown mane." Silas says laughing a little.

"Yes but you should go Pure should be on her way to pick her up." Silas just sighs.

"Please sally let me stay and talk to Pure. Please I just need to get some stuff off my chest." Silas says begging her.

Sally didn't know what to do but she knew Pure would be mad at her.

"Okay Silas I'll do this one thing for you."

•••

Silas wanted about 15 minutes until he heard a doorbell he got up and open it and saw pure. He thought she looks amazing. Her hair grew a little more and she smelt really good.

"Ma- Silas what are you still doing here ?" She says sighing. Moving around him going in the house to look for Anyia.

"Your birthday coming up." Silas says trailing off.

"Yea ima be a 24 year old,who needs to get a life and friends ." She says sighing and going to the kitchen getting some water.

"Ha yea... I just wanted to talk." He says smiling awkwardly.

"I mean I got y'all voice mails and text.. it would be nice if you would stop." She says sighing.

"So how's life been? You seeing anyone." Silas says trailing off...

"Yea I started seeing Someone from my job..." Pure says shrugging looking away from him.

"Oh for how long ?" Silas says sounding sad because he was.

"Bout 5 months." Pure says getting up.

"Oh you y'all serious or sum ?" He says looking at her hurt.

"He asked me to move in with him... I told him I don't know yet it's to soon. I did want to ask you some though." Silas heard blah blah blah. Pure was actually moving on from him.

"Oh um what ?" Silas had always been a bold nigga so him being nervous was a first for him.

"Not right now but maybe a few more months ... Anyia could meet him?"Pure says asking him nervously.

"Pure." Silas says while closing his eyes trying not to go off. His temper got him in enough trouble so maybe he should try some else.

"I'm happy for you. I'm happy your happy ... I just want you to know I love you more than you know. I really do. I wish you would give me a chance to show you that but I understand why you won't. I said a lot of hurtful stuff to you in the past. If you think you'll get serious with ole dude then be my guest. I just -" Silas gets cut off by pure kissing him.

"Silas shut up please. Look you did some foul shit to me over theses past few months and I love you but I can't forget but I can try to forgive. One step at a time though... you hurt me a lot but, we can work in our family. We just can't date. I'll see how it goes.

"You won't regret it at all Pure I promise on me." Silas says jumping up happy and hugging her.

"Slow ya roll. You still on probation Silas." Pure says laughing Anyia comes running out.

"What ?! Mommy you not mad at daddy no mo? Daddy you smooth cus if I was mommy you would still be in dog house." Anyia says coming to hug us both but Silas playfully pushes her off.

"It be ya own daughter mane I swear... you ain't nun Anyia." Silas says still hugging me and mugging her. Anyia just shrugs.

"Like mommy say you no shit."

"Anyia!!" Pure and Silas both yell mad laugh. They had a handful and they both knew it.

•••

We'll see how it goes mmmh. I hope Silas do right this time 😬