Wolf boys

Avery's POV

I woke up alone in Larry's bed braless and in his sweater.

Avery: Oh god...oh no..

I heard someone in the bathroom so I slowly walked to it. He was shirtless with a towel around his waist.

Avery: Larry...

He flipped his twist and looked back at her surprised she was up.

Larry: What's wrong?

She looked at him and scrunched her eyebrows looking down at his abs and back at his face.

Avery: What happened last night?

He chuckled and wipes his face with a smaller towel.

Larry: You got drunk.. didn't listen to me and almost flashed the entire basketball team. But I took you out before you could.

She sat there and put her hands over her face. The blood started rushing to her cheeks.

Avery: I'm sorry I shouldn't have-

Larry: Yea I know... but it happens and you didn't do too much damage.

Avery remember the first time Larry got drunk he wouldn't stop laughing. Some people laugh others pour their hearts out-

Avery: Is there anything else I said or did?

Larry: Uh no...

Avery: thank god... *whispers*

Larry: Why is there something you wanna tell me or should tell me?

He walked and stood in the doorway.

Avery: Uh no why would I not tell you anything I tell you everything your my best friend...

He looked at me like he saw a bit sad and annoyed.

Larry: Okay then... lay back down I'll make breakfast when I get dressed.

He closed the bathroom door and locked it.

Avery: But-

She sighed and sat on his bed. She felt like he was waiting for her to confess feelings for him or something. She laid down and held her head.

Avery: Oww

The hangover hit her like a bus. She buried her head under the pillow. The pain got intense to the point where she felt tears weld in her eyes.

Larry: You're gonna feel the pain go to sleep. It's the hangover.

He was in a sweater and shorts.

Avery: It hurts so much... 

She cried and closed her eyes hearing her own heart thumping.

Larry: Belle.. I have pills I'll get them for you.

He walked downstairs and opened the prescription cabinet grabbing the pill bottle. He looked up and saw Lau enter the house with Justin. Larry tensed up...

Larry: (French) What the fuck is he doing here.

Lau: (French) Relax Larry. His car broke down at night I got an Uber after his truck got towed and you left me. There is a bad storm outside look at your phone. No one is allowed out. It's raining hard.

 It's raining hard