I miss you

Larry: What am I supposed to do Lau?

Lau: Get her a lawyer... how did you

He pretended to slit his throat.

Larry: *french, whisper* her powers... no finger prints

Lau: you sure?

He nodded and he looked at Leilani who looked like she was gonna cry.

Larry: non cry.. please

He wiped the tears forming in her eyes and he held her close.

Lau: go... take care of your daughter. Avery going to be okay... jail isn't the worst thing she's came across.

He nodded and went upstairs sitting on the bed with the baby. She crawled on his chest and stared at him.

Larry: I love you baby...

She looked at him and her eyes turned blue. She touched his face and his eyes turned blue. He saw a vision of Avery in prison she was getting taken into interrogation. She let go and it went away. He looked at her confused.

Lau: Hey Larry- You Okay?

Larry: Uh.. Yea

Lau: I found her a lawyer shes really good okay?

Larry: She?

Lau: Yea she's coming over now to talk to you... ask what happened.

Larry: Okay...

He looked at Leilani and played with her hair.

Larry: She's worries about Avery... I can feel it

Lau: Larry... your worried about Avery... but she's okay. She's a super human. She can fling people and protect herself .

Larry: I know... it just... she's been taken from me I can't let it happen again

Lau: I know...

He was going to comfort Larry but he heard the door bell ring.

Lau: I think she's here.

He ran downstairs and opened the door.

Lawyer: Hello Laurent?

Lau: Yes and your Mrs. Sanchez?

Amy: call me Amy

She walked in and he explained what happened.

Amy: Did you ask for a warrant?

Lau: no... it happened so fast.

Amy: Where is Larry?

Lau: Upstairs... I'll get him.

He ran upstairs.

Lau: Larry the Lawyer wants to talk to you downstairs.. I'll hold the baby.

Larry stood up and gave him Lani. He walked downstairs.

Larry... hello...

Amy: Hello Larry... can you sit and explain what happened?

Larry: Yes..

He sat on the couch with her and told her the story.

Larry: She was going to get medicine for my daughter...walking, and she never came home.. I looked for her everywhere... the some stuff happened with my gas and water... my house has been damaged a little so she decided to go to a hotel... that's when I saw Max... he looked suspicious so I followed him and found Avery in his room tied up. Before I just barged it I listen to them... I didn't wanna put Avery in danger by just going in. They started arguing... badly... Max stabbed Justin in the face.. that's when I came in... he was busy freaking out over the fact her killed someone I was able untie her and use a chair to knock the knife out of his hand. I told him that it was over that I was calling the cops... but he had a crazy look in his eye. He went into the other room closed the door and hang himself... she was so terrified I just brought us all home...