Family secret

After a couple hours of driving trough the snow  they made it safely to their aunts house. The snow was not bad in Orlando. Stores were open and people were living their normal lives. Driving through the city they saw missing posters of them... pressed firmly against light poles still wet and covered with snow. Larry parked the car and turned took the key out .

Larry: You know we are never gonna hear the end of this...

Lau: Yup.

Avery: I know... that's why we only tell May the rest of the family will think we went on vacation. Our luggage and phones got stolen.. we don't know any numbers

Lau: For 4 months??? And you gave birth and didn't tell anyone?

Larry: We don't gotta choice just no one knows about the lab...

Sofia: Lab?

She woke up from her sleep and looked at them.

Avery: Nothing...

She answered quickly and the car was silent. She quickly changed the subject

Avery: I have someone who is itching for some girl time that I want you to meet.

Sofia: Who is she?

Avery: Why dont we go inside and introduce you to her.

She popped the door open and got out the truck. Avery helped out Sofia then took out the baby seat. Larry and Laurent hopped out the truck and they all stood on the icy door steps afraid to move. Larry finally rung the bell. His aunt answered the door slowly and her eyes widened when she saw them. She gave a look of happiness and anger.

Larry: may?

May: Get inside...

The all walked in slowly. The entire family looked at them like ghost.

Madison: Avery? Larry? Lau? 

Vanessa: oh my god...

They wait for the yelling to start but instead they all ran in an gave them hugs.

Veronica: Are you guys okay??

Lau: We are fine sorry things got a bit out of hand but we are okay.

Larry: Yea we are.

Madison stepped back and looked at Sofia.

Sofia: hi...

Madison: Hi

Avery bent down and grabbed both of their hands.

Avery: Maddie baby this is Sofia... Sofia this is my niece Madison

Madison: You're related to Avery?

Sofia shook her head no and looked down. Avery kissed the top of Sofia's forehead and hugged her.

Avery: Sofia has been through a lot Maddie do you think that you both can play? She would like a friend.

She had the biggest smile on her face and she nodded. Sofia looked at her and smiled.

Madison: I have a room with toys and tv and we can play dress up.

Sofia: Really?

Madison: Yes come on!

She grabbed Sofia's hand and pulled her upstairs. They both ran up giggling.