Hands up

Avery woke up to Larry next to her watching tv. She turned around and smiled.

Avery: Good morning handsome

Larry: Good morning gorgeous

She laid on his chest and frowned.

Avery: my back hurtssss

Larry: Let me see belle.

He applied pressure on her back and she bit her lip.

Avery: harder... and lower.

His eyebrow went up his hand lower and he felt her back crack.

Avery: fuck that felt good

Larry: Damn you weren't joking

He pulled his hands away quickly and she looked him confused but shook it off. She kissed his neck laid on his shoulder.

Avery: Is the baby sleep?

Larry: Yea she woke up at around 6 to eat so she should be sleep for a little while.

Avery: Well can we take a shower together? Conserve water?

She joked but he didn't smile or look at her.

Larry: I don't really wanna right now belle..

She scrunched up her eyebrows and got off him.

Avery: What's wrong?

Larry: Nothing.

Avery: Lar-

Larry: I just dont wanna have sex. That's normal.

He sounded annoyed and she looked at him hurt and stood up. She grabbed her towel and walked into the bathroom, locking the door. She took her shower and Larry started to feel bad. He just felt so bad that he couldn't be there to save her... and he was afraid to hurt her or cause flashbacks. He got up and knocked. He could hear her faintly crying.

Larry: Baby? Belle... I'm sorry I - can I come in?

The shower turned off and she grabbed her towel. She opened the door and he stepped in.

Larry: Belle-

She walked past him and the door slammed and locked him inside the bathroom.

Larry: Okay... I deserved that. Let me out.

Avery: no... not until I'm dressed... because you probably can't even look at me naked. You probably think I'm tainted or something.

She put her clothes on quickly and dried off her hair. The bathroom door finally unlocked and he pushed it open.

Larry: Avery.

Avery: Leave me alone. I'm not staying in here I'm going in the living room.

He grabbed her arms and pushed her lightly against the wall. Avery had more than enough power to throw Larry across the room but she wanted to listen.

Larry: I don't think your tainted. I don't wanna hurt you Avery... I don't wanna do something that's gonna trigger a memory or reaction. I don't wanna be the monster.

Avery: You're not... your the only person I feel safe with. Safe enough to lose my virginity to and safe enough to have a kid with. You are not the monster they are and now they are dead. Don't push me away... I feel... disgusting as it is. I just wanted to be with the person I decided to give myself to. Not by force.

Larry: Really? Do you feel safe-

Avery: Why would I be here if I didn't??

He sighed getting mad at himself.