And the winner is...

Larry felt beyond heated. His emotions were sky rocketing.

Lau: Come on Larry were next after these dumbasses

Avery: I'm gonna go in front of the stage to watch in the audience. I love you and good luck.

She kissed Larry and hugged Laurent.

Larry: I love you too

He watched as the guy who disrespected Avery walked on stage and the rest of his group. They all were doing flips before the music started.

The crowd was eating it up and so where the judges. They where clapping and screaming. Larry was unimpressed by their routine but nervous.

Lau: Hey.. don't let them get in your mind.

Larry: They arent.

Laurent can clearly tell something was making Larry nervous.

Lau: Who's da best dancers in the world??

Larry: Us. We are

Lau pushed Larry hard and grabbed his shoulders.

Lau: I said who's the best.

Larry: Les Twins is the best.

Lau: Yup. And dont ever forget that nigga.

Larry pulled on Lau's twist and the touch foreheads.

The crowds loud clapping and no music signaled to them that the team was done

Announcer: Next up we have Laurent and Larry aka Les Twinssss! Let's show them some love!

Lau: Lets do this.

The walked on stage with confidence and swag.

After the performance was done the crowd went completely crazy. Avery was sitting there looking at them in complete utter shock. She had no idea they could dance like that. When they got off stage they were greeted by many fans mostly females.

Girl: You guy are twin dancers I don't think I've ever been more fascinated.

Avery pushed through the crowd struggling to get to Larry.

Avery: Excuse me... excuse me please

She started to feel lightheaded. She was claustrophobic and the crowd was freaking her out. She started to panic and freeze up until she felt a hand grab her's. Larry was politely ask people to move and helping Avery through.

Larry: Hey.. you okay belle? You look pale.

Avery: N-No I'm fine now. I'm okay thank you

Larry kissed her head and held her.

Larry: I can get you backstage and get you some water, maybe food.

She nodded and took a deep breath. The crowd was surrounding them by all sides. Laurent was impressing a group of girls when Larry yanked his arm.

Larry: Sorry ladies we have to go back stage now.

Lau: Wha- Oh um find me after the competition is done.