Dinner Time

When they all got home Avery was preparing herself for Larry's reaction. She couldn't bear the feeling that he would want to abort it..

Madison: You're so busted I'm telling Larry now.

She taunted and ran upstairs. Lau came downstairs holding her with one arm.

Lau: Not today...

Madison: I'm gonna ruin you.

She kicked and bit him.

Lau: You know what little demon-

His eyes flashed gold. Avery smacked his arm. She wasn't happy with the threats but Lau looked like he was gonna remove her head from her body.

Lau: But she-

Avery: She's a child. Your not gonna beat up a child.

Madison: Please he can't take me.

He looked her in her eyes.

Lau: Go to sleep.

Madison: No I don't want to-

She knocked out and Lau placed her on the couch.

Avery: I gotta tell him Lau..

Lau: Are you sure?

Avery: it's his baby too...

She walked up stairs and opened the door to see Larry on the bed with his hand on his head.

Larry: Can we talk...

She looked at him confused because that was exactly what she was gonna say.

Avery: Of course..

She sat on the bed and touched his hand but he seemed shaky.

Larry: I.. I don't want you apart of this anymore...

Avery: What? What are you talking about?

Larry: I don't think I can keep putting you in danger.

Avery: You're not. I chose this Larry... I did, because I wanna be with you.

Larry: Your not listening. The more your with me is the more danger your in. Listen I love you more than anything... I swear to god on my mother... your my true love, I would do anything to protect you but...

Avery: No... don't say that... but nothing. If you loved me you wouldn't do this.

Larry: I love you way to much.. to be selfish and keep you with me in danger.

He teared up and held his face.

Avery: You can't take it back. I know it all Larry... there's nothing you can do or say to make me leave. So stop it.

Larry: No-

Avery: I can handle my self.

Larry: Avery-

Avery: I handled myself today! Why don't you trust me?!

Larry: AND WHAT IF YOU DIDNT?... what if you died that night on the boat or today? Then that's my fault... that's on me. Avery I rather see you not mine and alive then visit you in a graveyard when I miss you.

Avery: You won't have too.. I promise...

Larry: You can't control that...

Avery: You can't either... You can't take these memories away... no matter how much you push me away..

He stood up and hugged her. She didn't know how to react.

Larry: I knew you wouldn't leave and that's why I love you... but that's also why this is gonna be so painful to do this..