Michael

Avery slowly opened her eyes and she felt dizzy. A bunch of men in white coats were staring at her and writing down notes

Man: Welcome Avery... I'm so sorry we had to meet like this I was hoping my son would introduce me to you properly but you know we aren't on the best terms.

Avery: w-what?

Man: Hi I'm Mr. Bourgeois... Larry's Dad Michael

She looked at him with fear and tried to move. She was strapped down to a table she looked at her arms and she had needles in both of them. They had her stomach exposed and patches with monitors on her stomach. On a screen the image of the baby was there. Her heart started beating faster by the second.

Man: I'm guessing my disgrace of a son told you about my past...

Avery: Get away from me! GET AWAY!

Her eyes turned red.

Avery: GET AWAY FROM ME! GET AWAY!!!

She vigorously tried to move her arms and legs. The bed started to shake.

Doctor: Her heart rate is going up... 180 beats- 200 beats.. 230 beats per second...

Michael: Calm her down... do it now.

A man went up to her and put a gas mask over her nose and mouth. The chemicals in the air made her feel weak and tired . She stopped struggling and her hands twitched.

Michael: You'll learn not to fight... and maybe I'll reward you... Start the testing monitor the baby's heart make sure she's fine. If that baby dies you all die. And keep her on the sedative don't take her off of it. I'm gonna pay my son a visit...

Avery: Larry...

Michael: Maybe if you behave you'll get to see him.

She looked at him with tears in her eyes.

Avery: please... I want Larry.

She could barely speak or move. The sedative was acting fast she couldn't fight back. He grabbed his coat and his hat putting it on.

Michael: Start the test take it slow and ease up more.

Doctor: Okay.

He twisted a knob and blue liquid traveled down the tube into her arm. She cried out as it entered her veins. It stung and burned inside of her.

Doc: You're gonna be fine. Breathe

She started to sob as the feeling got worse she watched Michael leave the room.

Larry's POV

Larry: Where is she?

Lady: Who?

Larry: Don't fuck with me...

Lady: Id love to fuck you..

Larry bit his bottom lip and his eyes where black. She watched him and smiled. She was sitting on a bed while he was chained to the chair.

Lady: Oh don't be so hard to get... also those chains are unbreakable made by a mental so strong even you, the big bad wolf can't break them.

She laughed and tied her hair up.

Larry: Where is my girlfriend and my baby. Where is Avery.

He looked at her with a heartless expression and his eyes were completely black.

Lady: What happened to you... Mr steal your girl. I'd never think you'd fall in love especially with her. You went from bad boy to stay at home dad.