Home sweet home

Larry unpacked his stuff back into his dress and did some cleaning.

Avery: I'm hungry Larry... we've been cleaning for two hours straight can we go to the diner and eat. I wanna burger... and a milkshake.

Larry: I guess we could use a break... fineee why not I'll get Lau get ready.

He walked upstairs to Lau jumping around the room like a child who just got what they wanted for Christmas.

Larry: Uhhh

He froze and his eyes widened. He picked up a pillow and threw it at him.

Lau: Knock before coming in! I could have been naked!

Larry: or lock the door-

Lau's POV

I sat on my bed staring at my phone. I kept occasionally checking it waiting for a text from Ella. Was I too straight forward? Noooo ... right? Oh my god she think I'm some fuck boy player who wants to have sex-

*ding*

He grabbed the phone quickly and saw a new number.

💜: Ella
🦁: Lau

💜: hey! It's Ella

He jumped around the room excitedly and stopped when Larry caught him.

Lau: What do you want?

Larry: Avery and I are going out to eat. You coming?

Lau: No thanks I'm gonna stay home

Larry: Okay... wanna tell me why you're jumping around?

Lau: No...

Larry looked at the lit up phone in his hand and smirked.

Larry: You got her number?

Lau: Wha-

Larry: A nice friend my ass...

Lau: Get out!

Larry chuckled and closed the door slowly.

Larry: "friend"

He laughed down the hall and walked down stairs. Avery had her coat on.

Avery: Lau coming?

Larry: No just us he's talking to his "friend "

He used air quotes.

Avery: His plane buddy?

Larry: Yup

Avery: Aww good its time he found someone he likes.

Larry: I agree he deserves love... I found my and it's time for him to find his.

He lifted her head and kissed her gently but it escalated to some tongue on tongue action. She pulled back and smiled.

Avery: I don't think the diner has what you want on the menu...

Larry: That's fine I'll have my dessert when we get home then...

He grabbed his coat and his keys and picked up Leilani's seat.

Avery: I think I'm madly in love with you Larry Bourgeois.

Larry: The feeling is way too mutual..

She giggled and walked outside getting into the car. He drove to the diner and they got a booth. Looking through the menu Avery looked up and saw Max. She just remembered he worked there. She avoided eye contact with him and stared at the menu. She hoped he wasn't her waiter and her wish came true. They got a nice lady to take their order. Max looked over and saw Avery sitting next to Larry. He grinned his teeth and picked up her phone calling Michael.
Avery looked over at him staring at her. She looked down and held Larry hand under the table.