Different

She felt Larry start to get up.

Avery: Larry don't...

Larry: Im sorry... I'm not... Lau can handle himself I know he can.. I'm here for you..

He touched her again and felt her burning hot.

Larry: Baby girl are you okay?

Avery: I don't feel good...

Larry: Get some rest take the sweater off...

Avery: no...

He touched her again and she was back to being cold. She looked up at him and her eyes were red but it was different. They had an extra glow and her nose bled a bit.

Larry: Look at me... Are you okay? Tell me the truth.

He wiped her nose and showed her.

Avery: I feel a little different... the pain stopped but otherwise I'm okay.

Lau's POV

They took Laurent's body and put it on a metal table. They strapped him down and started taking some of his blood in pints. They were observing him like a lab rat.

Michael: Run test on his blood...

Doc: What about the other one.

Michael looked at the monitor and at Larry.

Michael: If I send in guards he's gonna kill them all...

Doc: So sedate him. It might take a minute... it will make him weak... weak enough to knock him out but once you get the girl out the room you can make him do whatever.

Michael: Okay.. Send ten guards in... aim for Larry leave the girl. I want her awake.

Doc: Yes sir.

Ten guards open up the door and walked in Larry sat up quickly and looked at them.

Avery: What's going on?

She stood up with him and he grabbed her hand.

Larry: stay behind me.

They took out their guns which had poisoned darts in them.

Avery: Please don't...

She stepped in front of him.

Larry: I said stay behind me.

He pulled her behind him again and held her there.

Michael: Do not shoot the girl.

Guard: Move away from the girl. Or I'll shoot you.

Larry: Make me. I'll rip you're head off.

Avery: Stop it. Please I can't take this right now...

The guard shot at Larry in the neck. Larry touched it and looked at him. He pulled it out and his eyes were black. He threw it back so hard it broke through his helmets and stabbed him in the eye. They all started shootings at Larry but the darts weren't knocking him out they just got him to floor.

Avery: Stop! Stop it!!

Another man with a bat came in and started hitting him in the head.

Avery: STOP IT!

They keep hitting him over the head. He was bleeding from his mouth almost unconscious.

Avery: I SAID STOP!

The lights started to flicker and the four ton heavy steel door shut by itself.

Michael: The hell was that?!