Boat Party Part 2

Larry: Look man as long as you respect me and my girlfriend we won't have a problem-

He froze when he heard a familiar scream. He ran out the room and went outside looking for Avery.

Brian: I think I saw Avery inside if that's who your looking for.

Larry: She's not inside...

He could smell her. Larry pushed through the kids and jumped into the Lake. He could hear her heartbeat slowing down. He swam to the bottom and found her unconscious and faintly blue chained to a cement block. He tugged at it aggressively but it couldn't budge. He looked at her half dead floating body and ripped the chain in half. He grabbed her and brought her back to the boat. He placed her body on the floor and coughed.

Larry: Avery?!!

He screamed out and got Lau's attention.

Lau: What's going on-

He froze and stared at Avery's body.

Lau: What happened??!

Larry looked at the marks on her neck. A black and blue ring around her neck.

Larry: Get Brian and nobody leaves the boat alive...

He placed his hands on her chest and preform CPR. He could hear a the faint thumping of her heart. He kept pumping until he heard her cough.

Laurent walked inside and pulled a pipe out the wall. He was as mad as Larry. He walked up to Brian near the bar. One bigger guy stepped in front of Brian his eyes were red. Lau hit him over the head with the pole but it did nothing. The guy grabbed Laurent up and threw him across the bar table.

Brian: Woah woah what's that problem.

Lau: Oh you mother fucker I'm gonna kill you.

He got up and threw the chair at the guy. He jumped on top of him and ripped his heart out of his chest.

Larry's POV

She violently coughed and spit up water. She looked up at him shivering. Larry held her in his arms and kissed her.

Larry: Oh god you scared me... I'm sorry I didn't know. I almost lost you.

He started to tear up and clench his jaw.

Avery: You didn't do anything wrong Larry.

She touched the side of his face and kissed him. He touched noses with her and picked her up.

Larry: Who did it?

His eyes turned black

Avery: please Larry don't I'm fine-

Larry: Tell me...

He looked into her eyes and forced her with his compulsion.

Avery:  Brian's friend.. blonde hair green eyes. He's a werewolf too... he dragged me underwater and choked me until I jabbed my finger and his eye... he grabbed my ankle with his claws and chained me to a cement block in the water..

Larry: He's a werewolf... Laurent...

He took a towel and wrapped her in it. He walked inside to Laurent biting into someone's neck. Avery buried her face in his neck trying not to look at Laurent.