The email

Lau: You know once I start... there is no tapping out

Ella: Give me it.. *kiss* all

He started sucking on her neck and ripping his clothes off. His eyes were glowing gold and he knew it. It was to late now she already brought out the beast in him and he was hungry. Clothes started to hit the ground and before Lau knew... beast was in control. He pick up Ella and laid her out on the bed. The loud thud of his pants hitting the ground echoed as his boner sat up straight. Ella looked down at him for only a second before he pried her legs open and his tongue went to work. Her head leaned back and she gripped the sheet. She was in shock of how good it felt. Laurent was already working his tongue deep inside her making her body tremble a bit.

Ella: O-oh fuck!

Her natural reaction was to close her legs but Laurent forced the back open and curled his tongue deep inside of her making the shakiest moan escape her mouth. Her back was already arching at the feeling of his tongue.

Ella: right there- b-baby right t-there

He was going down on her like a professional... because he was. Laurent like Larry had sex with a lot of women. Laurent however started to get over the high he experienced in sex. He found it boring because all of the girls wasn't someone he loved or wanted. Larry however kept his addiction going. Like an addict he desperately kept trying to reach that high feeling and with his looks he had no problem with desperate girls wanting to fulfill his fantasies. Laurent knew his brother needed someone to give him that same high feeling outside the sheets ... and that's when Avery came in. He couldn't use her like he did so easily with the rest. Larry found his love and Laurent was about to find his too.

Lau: Try not to be so loud bebé

He winked with the biggest smirk on his face.
She looked at him confused because she was that loud. Her face changed us after she watched the seams of his underwear slip from chiseled torso hitting the ground. Her mouth dropped at the sight of his size. He pulled her to the end of the bed before she could comprehend what she just saw. Her eyes rolled back as she felt all 8 inches of him slide clear into her spot. He kissed the side of her neck feeling her tense up a bit.

Lau: Relax dont clench... it's gonna feel much better

She nodded and actually listened to what he said. She felt like she was on cloud nine and the pleasure was more than she ever felt. In minutes her moans along with immense groaning filled the room. His hips snapped against her inner thighs claiming control of her body. His fingers gripped into her back dimples keeping her stable and at his control. He kept her a cloud nine for a solid hour until she tapped out. He made her cum three times and she was kinda a newbie so she couldn't take anymore.

Lau: You giving up so soon? I thought I said no tapping out.

Ella: I can't feel my legs so be kind

He chuckled and slowly pulled out teasingly laying next to her.

Ella: you really are as big as you say...

Lau: I wouldn't lie about that

She rolled her eyes and laid her head on his chest. He smiled and ran his fingers through her hair. They both stood quiet both wanting to ask the same question. Lau's mouth opened but Ella beat him to it.

Ella: Does this mean... we are together

Lau: is this the way I wanna ask you no... but I would love if you were to be my girlfriend... would you be my girlfriend?