Date night

Madison: You're busted...

She stuck her tongue out.

Larry: No that must be a misunderstanding. She is not pregnant and Madison I don't understand why you've been attack Avery lately. She's been trying to get along with you.

Madison: Because she stupid.

May: Madison go to your room.. your always starting trouble and I'm sick of it!

She looked around at the table angrily.

Madison: But-

May: But Nothing! I'm telling your mother.

She screamed and ran up into her room.

May: I'm sorry Avery...

Avery: no.. it's fine.. she just a kid.

Larry held her hand under the table and rubbed it.

Avery: Thank you for dinner... I think I'm gonna lay down for a little.

Larry: I'm gonna go too I'm already done

May: No problem and okay..

She walked upstairs and Larry followed behind her.

Larry: What's wrong?

Avery: You're family look like they didn't take that well.. and I am pregnant... what are they gonna say when I start to show. I don't want them to hate me

Larry: They won't. And I'll tell them you don't have to. It's a raw subject because again we are only 18 about to be 19 soon. We are seniors and next year that's if I go we have college. Graduation is over it's all done. We just got out of high school.

Avery: You're allowed to go you-

Larry: No I have responsibilities now.

Avery: I don't have to go. You can go and I'll live by you.

Larry: No you already got accepted into Stanford belle. You can't reject that...

Avery: Larry...

Larry: Listen we can talk about it when the time comes I don't wanna think about that.

He held her in his arms and kisses her forehead.

Larry: I just gotta focus on keeping you happy and healthy... and our baby.

Avery: god I'm so scared...

Larry: Why?

Avery: I didn't have a mom... I don't know how to be one.. I don't know where to start.

Larry: Hey Hey Hey. You're gonna do perfect.

She held him and took a deep breath.

Larry: Listen how about I take you on a date? Get your mind off everything

Avery: We can't leave the house.. it's not safe.

Larry: We won't. Just let me go to the store give me an hour..

Avery: Okay?

He kissed her and ran downstairs. Avery watched him leave the house. She walked pass Madison's room and stopped. She felt so bad for getting her in trouble. She could hear Madison crying. She slowly twisted the room door open and knocked lightly.

Madison: Go away!

She threw the doll at the door hard.

Avery: Listen Madison I get you don't like me... but can you tell me why?