Madison...

When the plane touched down in Orlando you can already feel the heat. Lau was knocked out, Larry was watching a movie and Avery was panicking about meeting Larry's family.

Pilot: Hello travels this is your pilot speaking we have just touched down in Orlando Florida. The temperature today is 98 with some clouds so it's a beautiful day to go to the beach but be advised the sun is brutal so wear sun block.

Larry: We here...

Avery: Are we seeing you family today?

Larry: Yes why?

Avery: Larry I look disgusting I can't meet your family looking like this.

Larry: Uh excuse me you look sexy. Don't ever call yourself disgusting again. And I said I'm taking you shopping. My family isn't mean belle they would love to meet you.

Avery: You promise?

Larry: Yes now relax my love. We gotta get going and get our stuff. Lau wake up.

Laurent jumped at Larry's hand touching his shoulder his eyes flickered gold.

Lau: Dont do that!

Larry: I just tapped you- okay lets go Lau.

When they let everyone out Lau was the first off the plane. He rushed to baggage claim and got all of their stuff before Larry and Avery can get off the plane. You can tell he wanted to leave.

Lau: Come on hurry up our Uber is here.

Larry grabbed the bags and rolled his eyes.

Larry: They can wait Laurent we pay them.

They walked outside and they instantly started to sweat.

Avery: Fuck it's hot out here...

Larry: This Uber better have AC

He threw the bags in the back and got in the car with everyone.

Avery's POV

The Uber seemed nice she did blast the Ac and gave us a mini tour of what spots are fun to hang at. But I couldn't stop thinking of meeting his entire family. If they hate me then he's gonna hate me...

Larry: Avery?

Avery: Huh?

She snapped out of her haze.

Larry: We here belle. Thank you so much.

He thanked the driver and grabbed our bags.

Lau: I call upstairs room with the bathroom in it.

Larry: Oh fuck you that's my room and I have to share it with Avery so.

Lau: Ugh. Fine.

Avery slowly got out the car.

Larry: Come on you look beautiful.

He held her hand and walked her to the door. Laurent rung the door bell and his Aunt answer.

May: Oh my gosh it's Laurent.