Crumbling

Larry: I need you to find my brother... looks exactly like me longer twist. Tell him to meet me downstairs.

Doc: Uh Okay..

Avery grabbed Larry's hand and walked downstairs. The building looked empty like they all were planning to leave. She ran downstairs and when she hit the first floor she saw Michael putting her baby in a car seat.

Michael: Fix the fucking doors. Now.

The assistant was trying to figure out what was wrong with the computer system.

Larry: I'm gonna get her you cover me...

Avery: Okay. Please be careful.

Lau's POV.

They had him locked up in a all white room like a psychotic patient. The doctor ran to his floor and saw him on the monitor screen.

Doc: Twins...

she swiped the ID card and he looked at the door. His eyes were black he ran out of his cell and choked the doctor. She looked at him scared and tried to speak.

Doc: l-larry- b-baby.

He looked at her and let go.

Lau: What did you say?

Doc: Avery gave birth and they are taking the baby I helped them get out and I'm helping you. Please your brother needs you down there.

He looked at her and helped her up.

Lau: Get out of here. Don't come back.

Doc: I can't. She shut down the whole building...

Lau: Then hide.

He walked out the door and down the stair case.

Larry: now.

He ran into the hallway with Avery shielding him with his powers. He slid across the floor as guards started to shoot at him. He grabbed the car seat and Michael turned around, his eyes widened. He tried to punch Larry put he got thrown against the wall hard. Larry picked up the seat and ran back.

He hid behind the door with Avery. The guards tried and shoot at them. A red barrier blocked the door and her nose bled.

Avery: I can't hold it for long...

She looked down at the car seat and saw the baby... Larry sat down with Avery and looked in the car seat.

Avery: hi princess....

She smiled weakly and cried. She went to touch her then stopped when she saw Lau walk through the door.

Lau: Guys?! Are you o-

He looked at the baby and smiled. Larry started to tear up. She had her eyes open and her crying stopped.

Larry: oh my gosh...she has curly hair...

He smiled and almost started to cry again.

Avery: I want to hold her... but here isn't the place.

Larry nodded and held her hand .

Larry: baby she beautiful...

Avery: I know.. she really is

Avery started to get emotional. The baby was playing with her blanket when she stopped when she saw everyone looking at a her.

Lau: She has a full head of hair... gosh ...

Avery: Lau I need you to watch her while I murder Michael.