House arrest

Lani laid on his chest and he was rubbing her back gently. He sighed and laid back with her. She turned her tiny head on his chest and her head picked up. Avery looked at her and and tear fell.

Larry: Come on you gotta take a nap bebe

Lani ignored him and stared at the faint shadow of her mother in the corner of the room. Avery tilted her head and moved over and her eyes followed.

Larry: Leilani? What are you staring at?

He looked over and his eyes widened like he saw a ghost.

Avery: Larry?

He got up and stared at her.

Larry: Belle?

His voice seemed shaky like he was going to cry.

She went to speak and she was taken back to reality when she felt a hand pull her.

Guard: Did you fucking hear me inmate? I said it's time for dinner.

She looked at him like she just woke up from a tragic death. She got up and nodded.

Avery: Sorry...

He rolled his eyes and pushed her out the cell.

Larry's POV

Larry: Belle?!! Avery!

Lau: Larry?

He opened the door and looked at Larry confused.

Larry: I saw her... Laurent she spoke to me. It was her but not her and she called my name and disappeared

Lau hugged him and rubbed his back...

Lau: She's not there Larry... I know you're having a rough time...

Larry: N-No Lau I saw her

Lau: You're seeing memories of her... you're nervous for her safety and want her home... I think you need sleep.

Larry: Am I going crazy?

Lau: Non crazy you stressed...

Larry: what happened to you and Amy

Lau: She's never had a big dick before so I just like you know... fucked her hard and fast and she tapped out.

Larry: That was like thirty? Forty minutes?

Lau: Yup... shes wobbling a bit.. oh well..

He grabbed Leilani from Larry and she hit Lau's hand. His mouth fell open.

Lau: Hey!

She held onto Larry's shirt.

Lau: Give Daddy a break

Larry: It's okay I got her... she can nap with me

Lau: Someone's cranky.. you don't want uncle Lau Lau?

He pouted. She looked at him held out her hand to comfort him but held a tight grip on Larry's shirt. Laurent grabbed her and and kissed it.

Lau: Okay... But please do sleep... she's gonna go home look on the case and come up with an argument plan...

Larry: Thank you...

Lau: You're welcome... now sleep.

Larry nodded and laid in bed with Lani. She soon fell sleep spread out on his chest like he was the bed. He smiled at her comfort and held her close.

Larry: my princess...

He played with her hair and turned over towards where he saw Avery.

Larry: am I going crazy ?