Boat Party

Larry woke up with Avery sleeping on his chest. He smiled and kissed her forehead.

Avery: Good morning...

She whispered with her eyes still closed.

Larry: Good evening belle. It's 5:00pm

Avery: Oh my gosh did we sleep that long.

Larry Yea we did. But hey my friend is having a boat party were we can swim and jump off. Do you wanna come?

Avery: That sounds really fun yeah.

Larry: Good.. Come on let's get ready he wants us at Lake Springs by 6 and it's a close drive but I wanna get you something to eat.

She smiled and looked at him. He kissed he and held her hand.

Larry: Honestly I don't think I've ever been this happy before...

Avery: Im really happy too ...does this mean we're dating?

Larry: Yes... But I promise you this isn't the way I wanna ask you. I promise for make a better date and make this up to you.

Avery: You don't have to-

Larry: I want to please don't argue.

Avery: But Larry you don't-

He flipped positions and got on top of her quick. His eyes were a light gold color. His boner rubbed against her leg.

Larry: I really wanna make it up to you.

She bite her lip and stared at him.

Avery: You mean...

Larry: Yup.

Avery: Okay....

He smirked and got up. He threw on his swimming shorts and packed a small bag with money, a charger, sunscreen and other small essentials. Avery threw on her two piece and put on some shorts.

Larry: Dont forget who you belong to... You look a little too sexy in that bikini.

Avery: Mmmhm... If I see a girl eying you I'm pushing her off the boat.

Larry: I'm gonna be with you the entire time. Well and Lau he's going too.

Avery: Oh okay. 

Larry: Come on babe..

He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, and walked down stairs. She laughed and giggled.

Avery: Larry!😂

Lau: Aw look who finally became a couple.

He was sitting on the living room couch on his phone.

Larry: Shut up and let's go.

He put her down and held her hand.

Lau: I am right aren't I?

Avery: Yea...

Lau: Yea I know. I'm happy for you both though.

He chuckled and grabbed his bag.

Larry: Thank you Laurent...

Larry tossed Laurent his car keys unexpectedly.

Larry: Do not. Crash. My car.

Lau: Oh my gosh your letting me drive?!

Larry hesitated but then finally answered.

Larry: Yes.. but if you crash it I'll lock you in a box and drown you in the Pacific Ocean-