Forgiveness

Avery: what did you do?

Larry: I'm sorry.. I uh broke down a old building..

Avery: With your hands?!

He nodded and put his hand down. She picked up her phone and texted Laurent.

Text messages

A: he came back to the room.
L: Okay...
A: can you pick up a first aid kit?
L: Yeah I'll be there in a bit.

Avery: I've called you. Texted you. It's been 12 hours.

Larry: my phone broke. It fell out my pocket im sorry...

Avery got up and took a shirt. She walked to the ice machine in the hall and tied the bottom of the shirt then filled it with ice and came back in the room.

Larry: are you still mad at me? I mean I get it if you are I just wanna know.

Avery: no im just disappointed. This is the first time we argued and you run away. You break your hand and you leave me after I just had a seizure. I just didn't expect you to act like that.

Larry: im-

Avery: Sorry? Yea I know.

She put out her hand for his hand. He slowly gave her his hand. He looked like he was gonna cry. She looked at him and touched his face.

Avery: but I forgive you. Just promise not to do that ever again.

Larry: I promise. I just don't know... how to communicate

Avery: you have to try.... I'm here for you. I am here because I love and care about you. You don't ruin anything so don't think it.

Larry: I love you too and I promise to speak instead of fighting.

Avery: I'm really sorry I shouldn't have gotten mad I just... I need space sometimes. You can't keep me locked up in a room or a house-

Larry: I get it... I won't do it anymore.

She smiled lightly She put the ice on his hand and he winched.

Avery: I'm sorry... why aren't you healing??

Larry: I broke bones... I need time to heal. I think something is wrong with me...

Avery: You haven't eaten.

Larry: No I ate breakfast-

Avery: I mean blood.

Larry: Yea I know...

Avery: If you want bite me..

Larry: No. I can find someone else to bite not my pregnant girlfriend.

Avery: You won't hurt me.

Larry: Thank you but no.

She put the ice back on gently and bit the inside of her lip.

Larry: What?

Avery: Nothing.. I just I know I told you The would eating people is uncomfortable but if you have to please do it...

Larry: I don't eat them belle I just need blood...

Laurent barged into the room frustrated.

Lau: You know I was out for hours searching for your ass what the hell did you do-

He stopped and looked at Larry hand.

Lau: What happened???!

Larry: punched a building.. broke it..