Change in Weather

Larry laid on the bed with Leilani on his chest. She was passed out and so was Avery but he couldn't really get much sleep. He turned on the tv to the news.

"Hello I'm Wendy Hoffman and your watching abc news. Today we have a couple of topics coming up. A local shoprite gets robbed, man saves little girl from burning building, what should you do to avoid the cold this December and lastly two twins and a pregnant woman go missing for months now. Larry and Laurent Bourgeois went missing in the month of August along with Avery Adams who was 6 months pregnant. They have been gone for over 5 months so if you see them please call-

He changed the channel and put the remote down. He sighed heavily and took a dee breath. When he looked down at the baby she was up staring at him.

Larry: Hai princess...

He picked her up in his arms and smiled at her. She smiled back at him and sucked on her fingers again.

Larry: Aww I think you need a paci don't you?

She pulled her fingers out her mouth and stared at him and slob on his shirt.

Leilani: Ahh

Larry chuckled and couldn't stop laughing.

Larry: You can use Daddy as a napkin all you want baby. I guess I deserve it huh?

She cracked a small smile and her eyes lit up gold. Larry stopped laughing and stared at her.

Larry: oh that's not good

Avery: what's not good?

She yawned and rolled around looking at up him. Leilani's eyes went back to normal.

Larry: Oh uh.. her diapers almost full

Avery: We should get more

Larry: I sent Lau to get some baby stuff. But how are you feeling bebe?

Avery: I feel good my leg is completely healed thank you

Larry: You're welcome beautiful

He kissed her head and she smiled, sitting up.

Avery: It's snowing.. you sure Laurent is okay?

Larry: I can't really call him to find out..

Lau's POV

The Walmart he was at was completely packed. Everyone was getting ready for a huge snow storm for the next couple days. It was was rare for it to snow in Florida even in December. Everything was decorated in Christmas lights and tinsel yet people didn't seem too joyful. People were clearing the food isles quickly. Laurent filled his cart with food. He went to the baby isle and got Leilani some clothes, he got her sweaters and stuff to keep her warm. He got what Larry asked for... bottles,diapers,a breast pump, a pacifier, etc. When he started walking to the register a random woman walked up to him.

Lady: Oh my gosh... you're that missing twin

Lau: What?

Lady: Are you Okay? I'm gonna call the cops so they can help you

Lau: Hey hey stop.

He grabbed her arm and stared her in the eyes.

Lau: Leave now. Forget you saw me.