The fight

Larry: Listen it's no big deal all we have to do is go through the back door and make it to the car.

Lau: I wanna fight-

Larry: No we are not fighting five men with guns while my pregnant girlfriend is here! *whisper*

Larry peeked to see one guy guarding the door and the other going through isles.

Cashier: Excuse me!? Excuse m-

One of the men shot him in the head. Avery jumped and started trembling. Larry jumped a little too.

Larry: sh shhh.. it's okay

She hid in his chest.

Lau: Just wait here...

He went into the next isle and slowly walked behind the guy. He covered his mouth and ripped his head off taking his gun. Laurent was completely over this shit. He walked back the Larry and Avery.

Lau: Go outside now.

Larry: No I'm not leaving you here.

Lau: You can't leave Avery and your not keeping her here.

He took the safety off the gun. Larry sighed and walked quickly over to the door. He read the fire alarm warning on it and stopped. He looked at the pharmacy station and he opened the door and saw the lady hiding behind the table.

Larry: Go sit and hide belle I'm gonna come get you I promise but you need to stay down and do not get out. Do you understand?

She nodded.

He walked back to Laurent and grabbed a can of mace off the shelf.

Larry: I want the gun.

Lau: Get your own.

Laurent moves from hiding and started shooting at one of the men. Larry took one of the men in the isle by storm and sprayed him in the eyes. He punched him then broke his arm and took his gun. The three men started shooting at both of them and they shot back
Laurent got one clean in his head but before he died he shot Laurent in the hip.

Larry: Laurent!

He grabbed him and pulled him into an isle and bent down.

Laurent: Fuck! ... I'm fine I'm fine.

He clenched his jaw and held his side sitting on the floor.

Larry: Let me see-

Laurent: I'll be fine kill the mother fucker.

Larry looked back up and the guy was gone. The lights started to flicker.

Larry: What the hell...

He held his gun up and walked out the isle... it seemed quiet and the sound of his footsteps seem to be the only thing he heard.

Larry: The hell are you? Come out...

He turned to speak to Laurent and he felt a bat hit him in the back of his head. It knocked the gun out of his hand and when he looked up everything was spinning and out of focus. The guy kicked Larry and yanked his head off the floor to speak to him.

Guy: You're not so tough now? Huh?

He let Larry's head hit the floor. He lifted his gun up and pointed it at Larry's head.

Guy: See I'd kill you but I want you to watch first.

Laurent was half passed out from bleeding so much. His wound wouldn't heal because the bullet was side. Larry was seeing nothing but blur. He tried to get up but fell into the cashier table. The guy walked to the pharmacy door and tried to open it but it was locked. He kicked it down with his foot and Avery and the pharmacist screamed. He shot the pharmacist five times in the chest and Avery started crying.