Isolation

At the beginning of the ninth month Avery grew stressed. She hasn't seen Larry for three months no matter how many time she asked to see him she was told no. Larry constantly would break out of his concrete cell and kill anyone he saw. Michael didn't want them together...it made them stronger and it was harder to keep them apart. Constantly they would have Avery in the lab trying new test to transfer her power to the baby but it didn't work. She ended up slaughtering most of the lab assistants so every few week a new crew would come in. Occasionally they'd let her see Laurent in a cell at the bottom of building. It was cold and dark with one ceiling lamp that flickered at times. Today was that day she gets to talk to Lau.

Avery: is he okay?

Lau: Yea... he misses you.. and he loves you.

She looked at him and teared up.

Lau: Come here kid

He hugged her and rubbed her back. She started sobbing into his shirt.

Lau: It's gonna be okay... he said that they put a tracker in his ankle... like in his ankle any time he try's to leave his cell it shocks him until his pass out. They did it to me too.

He lifted up his pants and showed her.

Avery: im nine months today...

Lau smiled then looked down.

Lau: Look at my niece...

He put his hand on her stomach.

Lau: Strong heart beat.. she's just like her dad.

Avery wipes her face and smiled.

Avery: Tell him I love him and that I miss him..

Lau: He already knows but I'll tell him. I promise...

She stared at the ground and bit her lips. She looked at the one way glass and back at Lau.

Avery: You can hear heartbeats right?

Lau: Yea why?

Avery: how many guards are outside...

Lau looked at her confused. He looked at the glass and listened closely.

Lau: six ... what are you thinking?

Avery: Do you know where Larry is?

Lau: they put him in the across from mine... why?

Avery: Pretend to argue with me.

Lau: What?!

Avery pushed him back into the wall.

Avery: argue. I CANT BELIEVE YOU.

She screamed and one of the guards looked at the monitor confused.

Lau: What are you gonna do about it?

He threw his arms around wildly and grabbed her by the shirt .

Avery: now bite me.

Lau: What??

Avery: change your eyes and bite my neck it won't hurt.

She whispered and he looked at her nervously. He grabbed her and dug his teeth into her neck.

Guard: HEY! HEY GET HIM!

They all grabbed their guns and opened the door

Guard: PUT HER DOWN.

Avery smirked and Lau unclenched and let her go.

She turned around and they all froze. They stood like statues in a line. Lau stared at the and scrunched his eyes. Their eyes turned red and exploded, blood splattered on the walls.